Thread: Freddie Starr RIP.

Reviews

Unhappy Freddie Starr RIP.

Comedian and impersonator Freddie Starr has been found dead in his Spanish home aged 76.

Those of us old enough to remember him in his heyday will remember just how funny he was.

RIP Freddie, a true Starr.
    Hello darkness my old friend.....

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (09-05-19), Floki (10-05-19), johnwin530 (10-05-19), Punter08 (10-05-19)

Reviews

Some may say it's not the time to knock the guy, but in my opinion he was a nasty piece of work. Even before the stories about him and Jimmy Savile came out, he gave me the creeps. At best he was a bully, but I believe he was worse than that, and lucky to stay out of jail.
    Help Keyla fund her battle with cancer - give what you can spare.

https://gofund.me/8e340537

4. The Following User Says Thank You to MidlifeCrisis For This Useful Post:

joggon (10-05-19)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MidlifeCrisis View Post
    Some may say it's not the time to knock the guy, but in my opinion he was a nasty piece of work. Even before the stories about him and Jimmy Savile came out, he gave me the creeps. At best he was a bully, but I believe he was worse than that, and lucky to stay out of jail.
    I thought he was cleared of all accusations at the time - innocent until proven guilty or guilt by association?

Anyway as a child growing up I thought he was a funny fucker.
    Hello darkness my old friend.....

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by MidlifeCrisis View Post
    He give me the creeps too and believe he was really guilty, he was a Groper at the very least, I just hope he forgets to pack his Asbestos Boots.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post
    I thought he was cleared of all accusations at the time - innocent until proven guilty or guilt by association?

Anyway as a child growing up I thought he was a funny fucker.
    He certainly wasn't cleared - it was "insufficient evidence to prosecute", and then he lost a libel case against his accuser.
    Help Keyla fund her battle with cancer - give what you can spare.

https://gofund.me/8e340537