Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: So would you go Back ?

Default So would you go Back ?

Just wondering. If there was a girl you had seen in the past but a number of years had gone by would you go see her again ?

There's one particular lady I saw every month for 5 years and had a few overnight dates with that I would love to see again but it's been about 6 years now.

We used to get on extremely well but would it be a bit strange/awkward ? Just unsure how it would go.

Appreciate a few opinions

Reviews

Yes, I would and have. Have never felt it was strange or awkward.

3. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to SteveB For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (07-05-19), JAMESCORK (11-05-19), lildick (07-05-19), slimboyfat (15-05-19), Stephanie (07-05-19)

Absolutely. If you had a good time and clicked and it sounded like you did why not. I would.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Punter08 For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (07-05-19), lildick (07-05-19)

Reviews

I agree with others here and if she reads his other thread "So how much do you think you've spent Punting"
    She would most certainly be very happy to hear from him

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by john40 View Post
    Just wondering. If there was a girl you had seen in the past but a number of years had gone by would you go see her again ?

There's one particular lady I saw every month for 5 years and had a few overnight dates with that I would love to see again but it's been about 6 years now.

We used to get on extremely well but would it be a bit strange/awkward ? Just unsure how it would go.

Why wouldnt you if you got on so well.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to bmw528 For This Useful Post:

Punter08 (07-05-19)

So funny gilly 🤣🤣

Quote Originally Posted by john40 View Post

If you parted on good terms ,yes ,why not?
    Depending on what age you were 6 years ago ,after six years one or other of you may look a little older,but c'est la vie.
    I have a big tractor cos my penis is small.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MassiveFerguson For This Useful Post:

slimboyfat (15-05-19), Toolbox (07-05-19)

Reviews

I would go back - why not?

If the previous visits had been a success why would the passage of time complicate things.

I visited my first lady through EI in 2009 and have been back many times with long time gaps in between, never an issue.

There are also some lovely ladies I visited in the past, sadly no longer around, that I would jump at the chance to see again.

Just my opinion but don't over think it.
    Don't cry because it's over, smile because it happened

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ThomasJ For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (07-05-19), circumcised guy (11-05-19), Stephanie (07-05-19)

To answer your question

YES

Reviews

Go back, whats the worst thing that can happen, and if it's a different lady, she obviously caught your eye so why not

Life's for living as they say we will be a long time dead, and you can't bring the money with you

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast