Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Barcelona

Going to Barcelona for 6 days at the end of the month, any more tips or recommendations?

Reviews

Sexomarcadobcn worth a look, had some luck.
    Last time I was there I googled thai zen massage, found a place called that, near to Las Ramblas, 6 beautiful women introduced to me, only one was Asian, I chose a local lady and it was one of the best punting experiences I ever had.
    Reasonably priced, I kept waiting for the upsell but she just did what I wanted. Fk, oily
    B2B, No sex, but I didn't care.
    Can't wait to get back there.
    Enjoy, and please report back?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to phunbill For This Useful Post:

Toolbox (06-07-23)

Quote Originally Posted by bobbyj View Post
    It’s a great city. Was over there last year and had a ride in a club during the day for 40euro for half hour! Shower and all after with clean towels.
    What was the nane of the club? I'm going in September with non punters so slipping away for an afternoon ride would be very doable

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by D8guy100 View Post
    What was the nane of the club? I'm going in September with non punters so slipping away for an afternoon ride would be very doable
    Bumping this thread to get the latest on Barcelona , Ill be there in a few weeks .. tks

6. Default

PMs sent on this

7. Default

Would be super interested to get any recommendations on the massage scene in Barcelona.

Much appreciated, cheers!

8. Default

Also interested in any recommendations on the massage scene in Barcelona.

Thanks!

9. Default

I don't have much on the massage front but if your looking for the full thing over there I can recommend a few things. PM me if you like

Just came back from there and options are all over the place on your face. Had a great time in Spain but Barcelona is difficult to punt. As you have too many options and it's literally impossible to get both roi and great service/lady.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123