Thread: Boys wil be boys. Oh wait........... :)

Default Boys wil be boys. Oh wait........... :)

How the mother thought this was a good idea i will never know. Her daughter was turning 16 so she decided she would rent a luxury apartment in Belfast for the night and a few of her daughters chums.
    What followed was 40,000 pounds worth of damage and the no so sweet 16 year old girl being arrested as of last night.

The company the mother used was booking.com.

Aftermath of Snapchat party that left luxury flat owner with £40,000 repair bill

Vandals destroyed a luxury apartment after it was allegedly hired out for a party without the owner’s permission. The youths damaged furniture, ripped down walls and smashed several windows at the flat in the Short Strand area of Belfast on Saturday. Witnesses saw up to 40 young people entering the property, with some of them climbing over fencing to gain access, accordinuldg to the Belfast Telegraph.

The walls were destroyed with sledgehammers

This is how they left the kitchen

Police have arrested a girl, 16, on suspicion of criminal damage following the incident but the owner of the property William, who did not give his last name, fears he won’t be reimbursed for the £40,000 repair bill. The home had been rented by a woman on behalf of her teen daughter through booking.com. The girl allegedly invited people to the flat on Snapchat despite the terms and conditions stating no parties were allowed.

This is how the propert used to look (Picture: Booking.com)

William said he also wanted the mother arrested because he felt she was responsible for her daughter. He said: ‘The extent of the destruction is unbelievable, it makes me sick to the bottom of my stomach. ‘There is now a hole in the wall between the kitchen and hall because they used sledgehammers to break through. ‘The windows have been smashed, doors broke, the kitchen and bathrooms are wrecked, everything is ruined.’

It will cost £40,000 to fix the apartment

William has criticised booking.com for its response and said it only offered to waive the £9.80 commission fee as compensation. He has been left with a £40,000 bill and will also lose more money through 42 cancelled bookings while the flat is repaired for the next month.

A Booking.com spokesman said: ‘In the very rare instance that a customer engages in unlawful behaviour at a property, we encourage our partners to reach out to local authorities and make an official complaint. ‘We support our accommodation partners fully and will cooperate with law enforcement in their official investigation as necessary. ‘In this instance, we have also taken additional precautions to block this customer from making any further reservations via our site.’ Police confirmed they were still investigating a report of criminal damage at the apartment run by Charterhouse Property Management. They added: ‘A 16-year-old female youth was arrested by police and has been released on bail pending further enquiries.’ Share this article via facebookShare this article via twitter
    Last edited by Punter08; 17-04-19 at 14:51.

VERY SHOCKING!!!

Both the mother and the daughter are fully responsible for this.
    The mother more for the one who rented out property for a 16 year old child.

They both should fined and charged for property damaged. Rules were instantly broken when the girl invited people for a party to which her "so called friends" then caused £40,000 repair bill.
    As for the homeowner, he should be compensated for this, but for the future of being able to rent out the accommodation, he shouldn't be compensated for it.

Now I wonder, when people started to cause damaged to the property, did anybody try to stop these people and did the girl and the mother make a report?

I know if this was my home, I would take it as far as possible, a beautiful home is now in ruins due to a spoilt little pratt who basically has fake friends, as real friend would have shown much respect.
    Last edited by Floki; 17-04-19 at 15:24.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Floki For This Useful Post:

homealone1 (18-04-19), Punter08 (17-04-19)

Reminds me a bit of this lad, aussie teen party animal Corey Worthington...