Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Iranian female boxer with a warrant of her arrest

Reviews

History repeating itself.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by FargoBoyle View Post
    hard to beat a nice big sausage eh Barney
    They're bad for ye too - processed meat ( Maybe even Pigs Mickey in them !!).

Back on thread though, it's not my place to criticise someone else's beliefs but when those beliefs include stoning people to death for their sexuality or adultery or to punish a woman for daring to show her face then ye have to say fuck you and your fuckin religion.

Is this the 21st or 11th century ?
    Last edited by Barney Rubble; 17-04-19 at 18:26.
    Hello darkness my old friend.....

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

Floki (18-04-19), Punter08 (17-04-19)

Quote Originally Posted by goatboy View Post
    In the uae it is against the law to fix your hair,apply make up,be on the phone or smoke if driving as a woman ._.As a man you can drive around half naked with a tiger in the passenger seat smoking a shesha .

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Punter08 For This Useful Post:

Floki (18-04-19)

Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post
    They're bad for ye too - processed meat ( Maybe even Pigs Mickey in them !!).

Back on thread though, it's not my place to criticise someone else's beliefs but when those beliefs include stoning people to death for their sexuality or adultery or to punish a woman for daring to show her face then ye have to say fuck you and your fuckin religion.

Is this the 21st or 11th century ?
    Very very true and what you have just outlined proves that religion is nothing more than a form of control to keep the masses in line.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Punter08 For This Useful Post:

Floki (18-04-19)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Floki View Post
    So Iran a poor excuse of a country are still at their typical shit.

Sadaf Khadem: An Iranian who became the first woman from her country to contest an official boxing match says she has cancelled her return home from France after a warrant was issued for her arrest.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-47960798

What is shocking, which should surprise me, but with who they are and how they act, I am not surprised.
    Under Iranian law, women and girls as young as nine years old who are seen in public without a headscarf can be punished with a prison sentence of between 10 days and two months, or a cash fine.

Wonder if she would consider applying for French citizenship. it could be the only way to save her own bacon.

Yes but look at North Korea and its leader as we have the most powerful man in the world singing his praises and treating him like the Messiah when he brutally tortured, murdered his people even his own family and continues to do so, it makes Iran look like a holiday getaway

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12