Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I knew this place would't be the same without me

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Divine View Post
    Anyway, why would someone write about having all checks up done and more than happy to show them if asked?!

I think is the first time to see such thing and I'm curious about it, as I would never say it.
    So you would be hiding something?

I don't understand.

Reviews

The queen is dead.

Long live the Queen.

Arise Queen Renata Lopez.

Your Majesty.

hihihihihihihihihi

3. The Following User Says Thank You to slimboyfat For This Useful Post:

casman (15-04-19)

Anyway, why would someone write about having all checks up done and more than happy to show them if asked?!
    Probably because your health is very important and they're being responsible.

I think is the first time to see such thing and I'm curious about it, as I would never say it.
    Don't see anything wrong with it, unique selling point maybe? some first timers may have fears in this department so cost her nothing to mention it, saw she posted her insta aswell, first time I had seen that too.

Reviews

Tests are readily available now and not expensive.

I provide an online test, send me a pair of white panties that you have worn for a day, 2 pictures of your vagina ( open and closed) and a fifty euro note, and I will send on the results within 48 hours. Completely confidential and discreet.
    Panties cannot be returned.

Ps, there are lots of fake templates available online that anyone can fill in, just saying.

These sheets of paper shouldn’t influence the practice of safe sex. Even if they are genuine and actually belong to the girl in question, how recent are they? They are only really valid for the day the samples were taken.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DrAlan For This Useful Post:

casman (15-04-19), SteveB (15-04-19)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by DrAlan View Post

I provide an online test, send me a pair of white panties that you have worn for a day, 2 pictures of your vagina ( open and closed) and a fifty euro note, and I will send on the results within 48 hours. Completely confidential and discreet.

Ps, there are lots of fake templates available online that anyone can fill in, just saying.

These sheets of paper shouldn’t influence the practice of safe sex. Even if they are genuine and actually belong to the girl in question, how recent are they? They are only really valid for the day the samples were taken.
    I will give you the result now, for nothing.
    If you do the above, you test positive for a condition known as idiocy.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SteveB For This Useful Post:

DrAlan (15-04-19), Stephanie (16-04-19)

Quote Originally Posted by Keeper View Post
    Don't see anything wrong with it, unique selling point maybe? some first timers may have fears in this department so cost her nothing to mention it, saw she posted her insta aswell, first time I had seen that too.
    Everybody should get tested on a regular schedule !

However , those pieces of paper (or email or whatever) are ABSOLUTELY MEANINGLESS as proof of Health !

: if I got my tests done this morning then entertained One Single Client , my test results mean bug all .

: the tests reflect your health status in that particular moment in time . >> as soon as you have any kind of

contact , they become meaningless as ‘proof’ of health !

However , it may be comforting to know that a provider / person goes for regular checkups .

In that regard it may give some peace of mind to their potential partner — so long there’s

an Understanding that it is NOT A PROOF OF HEALTH . x

*I haven’t seen who y’all guys talking about x

* someone posting their ‘results’ may actually alarm me : ulterior motives / unsafe practices etc.
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

DrAlan (16-04-19), Punter08 (18-04-19)

The tests are free for us in Ireland.

Quote Originally Posted by DrAlan View Post

Sensual massage with Thai oil massage elements ★★★★★
    Upcoming tour updated:

Belfast - Dublin - Cork

13. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to jessicabp For This Useful Post:

DrAlan (16-04-19), Liberty Love (22-04-19), Punter08 (18-04-19)

Everyone should get tested true. Irish and not Irish people.

Sex work should be safe, use of condom, refuse to give any service to someone who looks unhealthy etc.

Health test is something personal, not to prove to ''strangers'' that you are up to date on it.

Maybe is just me thinking this way .... or perhaps others are up to no good.

Not a dig at anyone, a simple curiosity about why ...

Reviews

Everyone should get tested true. Irish and not Irish people.

Sex work should be safe, use of condom, refuse to give any service to someone who looks unhealthy etc.

Health test is something personal, not to prove to ''strangers'' that you are up to date on it.

Maybe is just me thinking this way .... or perhaps others are up to no good.

Not a dig at anyone, a simple curiosity about why ...

sex should be safe and fun for all

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast