Thread: Tullamore Massage/shaving place. Anybody?

Default Tullamore Massage/shaving place. Anybody?

Hi, I've been in touch with a lady offering sensual massage and shaving in tullamore, not adv on here so bo reviews. Has anyone been?
    Last edited by Floki; 16-04-19 at 11:08.

Gave in, took the risk. Was excellent. Got trim/shave of intimate area. 1 hour of a fantastic massage with plenty of touches to keep me interested. Finished off with excellent HE. She was happy to be topless for the final part but I think I could have had the massage topless if I'd asked. Paid 100 for all of the above considering I was there for 1.45hrs and the massage was superb it prob wasnt bad value. Il return

3. The Following User Says Thank You to stevo For This Useful Post:

TheFallGuy (15-04-19)

Quote Originally Posted by stevo View Post
    Hi, I've been in touch with a lady offering sensual massage and shaving in tullamore, not adv on here so bo reviews. Has anyone been?
    Is she there full time? Can you DM number
    Last edited by Floki; 16-04-19 at 11:08.

Have you got a number for this lady?

Quote Originally Posted by stevo View Post
    Gave in, took the risk. Was excellent. Got trim/shave of intimate area. 1 hour of a fantastic massage with plenty of touches to keep me interested. Finished off with excellent HE. She was happy to be topless for the final part but I think I could have had the massage topless if I'd asked. Paid 100 for all of the above considering I was there for 1.45hrs and the massage was superb it prob wasnt bad value. Il return

Did you get number?

On another note, is Luisa finished in Tullamore ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hornetf18 View Post
    Hi Stevo. I visit Tullamore a lot. I usually visit Luiza (she is great) but wouldn’t mind a nice massage. Can you DM me this massage lady’s name and number? Thanks, JP