Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Frankie Boyle makes joke about IRA killing Politicons.

Quote Originally Posted by DummyResister View Post
    It is clear he pissed off the same pearl-clutching PC no-lifes that spend half their time looking for something to be outraged about and the other half phoning in to rant about it on moralistic windbag platforms like The Stephen Nolan show.

I'm not the one having a hard time of it, you're the one who started the thread buddy. I'm with Frankie on this.

Once again i said in my opening post "discuss" so i am not having a hard time at all as i asked for people to show their views on it. I'm sure frankie will be gratefull of your support in making fun of killing people because thats what you are doing.

Frankie's last tour he did was so funny.
    The joke he did with Katie Price was classic. Although a dark joke, I couldn't stop laughing.

From what you've offered so far in this thread it appears, to me at least, as if you have deigned yourself the moral arbiter of what constitutes a joke.
    That, coupled with your attack on Frankie's character, tends to make me question your motives in demanding a discussion.

Anyhow, I'm tapping out. But one last tweet while we're at it

Not at all, as i said it is not my idea of humor and as i said making a joke about people being killed by a terrorist organization is not funny. I would go further and say making a joke about anyone being killed is not funny. Now i am not going to list everthing the IRA did but one of the things they did do was rape several young girls, boys and women so calling for them to return is not funny. But hey whatever it takes to make you laugh is up to you.

Enjoy twitter.

Quote Originally Posted by goatboy View Post
    Comedy may be divided into multiple genres based upon the source of humor,the method of delivery and the context in which it is delivered ._.Frankie overlaps multiple genres mostly topical black cringe insult comedy._.Humor like beauty is in the eyes or ears of the beholder._.Try Groucho Marx,Shakespeare,Oscar Wilde or Stephen Fry,they provoke thought._.Frankies chosen style is desposable,just like most tabloid newspapers,one day you are reading it the next you are wiping your ass with it and flushing it down the toilet.
    Love Stephen Fry. He is awesome.

Reviews

From what you've offered so far in this thread it appears, to me at least, as if you have deigned yourself the moral arbiter of what constitutes a joke.
    That, coupled with your attack on Frankie's character, tends to make me question your motives in demanding a discussion.

Anyhow, I'm tapping out. But one last tweet while we're at it

Quote Originally Posted by goatboy View Post
    Comedy may be divided into multiple genres based upon the source of humor,the method of delivery and the context in which it is delivered ._.Frankie overlaps multiple genres mostly topical black cringe insult comedy._.Humor like beauty is in the eyes or ears of the beholder._.Try Groucho Marx,Shakespeare,Oscar Wilde or Stephen Fry,they provoke thought._.Frankies chosen style is desposable,just like most tabloid newspapers,one day you are reading it the next you are wiping your ass with it and flushing it down the toilet.
    Quote Originally Posted by Floki View Post
    Frankie's last tour he did was so funny.
    The joke he did with Katie Price was classic. Although a dark joke, I couldn't stop laughing.

Why?
    Why bring me into it ?
    Am I some kind of monster?

Reviews

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FranknStein For This Useful Post:

Punter08 (04-04-19)

Reviews

Last edited by TheNightShift; 04-04-19 at 19:35. Reason: possible minor

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FranknStein For This Useful Post:

Punter08 (04-04-19)

Reviews

Well done ,always check id.
    Can't be too safe.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to FranknStein For This Useful Post:

Punter08 (04-04-19)

Reviews

Last edited by FranknStein; 04-04-19 at 19:44. Reason: Definite miners.At least they were but now they've grown too old for a pretend green world.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FranknStein For This Useful Post:

Punter08 (04-04-19)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123