Thread: Lucan

Default Lucan

Anyone try new Asian place in lucan advertised on ******* ****** ******* ********
    Last edited by Floki; 29-03-19 at 10:01.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by watfordboy View Post
    Anyone try new Asian place in lucan advertised on ******* ****** ******* ********
    I don't think we're allowed to ******** ** ** on this site. *** **** ******.
    Help Keyla fund her battle with cancer - give what you can spare.

https://gofund.me/8e340537

3. Default

If you mean the new one near lidl then I have visited this place the other week. Massage room is a kip, hastily put together it seems. Price that I was quoted was a bit more than your average one. Not sure how many girls are working there, but I've got young Asian girl in her 20's. Really pretty, nice body and with beautiful pair of breasts. Barely any English and she seemed really uninterested in anything else beside her phone. Massage was ok, nothing special. Finish was way better though. She kneeled at my legs, wrapped them around her waist and started to play with my balls and shaft while looking at me. Touching allowed. I'd say if you're need a hj and can't go anywhere else - try it out. I don't think I will be back there though.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to 85Dan For This Useful Post:

claremorris (12-03-23), TonyB (08-06-19)

Quote Originally Posted by 85Dan View Post
    If you mean the new one near lidl then I have visited this place the other week. Massage room is a kip, hastily put together it seems. Price that I was quoted was a bit more than your average one. Not sure how many girls are working there, but I've got young Asian girl in her 20's. Really pretty, nice body and with beautiful pair of breasts. Barely any English and she seemed really uninterested in anything else beside her phone. Massage was ok, nothing special. Finish was way better though. She kneeled at my legs, wrapped them around her waist and started to play with my balls and shaft while looking at me. Touching allowed. I'd say if you're need a hj and can't go anywhere else - try it out. I don't think I will be back there though.
    Totally correct, I went there same experience, more expensive, board girl, good HJ, terrible massage, there are better places.

6. Default

Can I ask you if you had any luck in the other place in Lucan (the legit Thai one with good massage).
    I was there once, but only left refreshed after the massage. Pity.

I visited the place beside Lidl today didn't get to meet the young girl mentioned above but instead a much older lady. Nice massage but didn't get the body to body that she mentioned and was a bit rushed at the end as someone else was on the phone.. all in all was a bit expensive for what I got.

Reviews

In America we have ALDI.
    We tax them on their Strudel,Kabanosi and Frikadellin.
    But we levy the biggest tax on Sour Krauts.
    Fake news!!FAKE NEWS!!!Covfefe.
    We're making America great again!!
    We got good people on it!

Yes the new place shares an entrance with a salon, you need to ring in advance or you can be left standing in the salon waiting, which is embarrassing as everyone knows what is upstairs ! It is also right beside the entrance to a super market with loads of people walking by. The other thing is it is way over priced much better value to be had elsewhere.

I visited again and got a different girl.. didn’t get to meet the young girl with big boobs unfortunately was told she’s in swords. Had an ok massage from a small curvy Asian lady and HE .. as someone said okay if you’re in need of some relief but on the pricy side.. the location isn’t great either was greeted by a bunch of barbers outside having a smoke.. they obviously know what’s upstairs