View Poll Results: Who is the worst mod?

Voters
18. You may not vote on this poll
  • QPH

7 38.89%
  • Ric Flair

1 5.56%
  • Luther

2 11.11%
  • The other one

8 44.44%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: who is the worst mod?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default who is the worst mod?

time to clear out the dead wood i think.

People are staying away because of over zealous mods

Blog Entries

Talking

Is there a way to remove my vote

I voted "the other one" thinking this is the funny option for people who have nothing to complain about Only after voting I remember there is indeed another mod ... which I personally think he is very good. Sorry, Pat Bodyguard, I got nothing against you (or anyone for that matter)

(Currently posting using ID "Sensual Delights")

Default Remember Judas in the Bible?

Quote Originally Posted by karin_27 View Post
    Is there a way to remove my vote

I voted "the other one" thinking this is the funny option for people who have nothing to complain about Only after voting I remember there is indeed another mod ... which I personally think he is very good. Sorry, Pat Bodyguard, I got nothing against you (or anyone for that matter)
    in case you forget its that novel with the aposel that shafted Jesus.Well ,thats Pats Bodyguard for you.Oh yes ,at the start of his modding fun and frolics he got attacked by a few children and i,Westside,came to his aid.Fast forward the clock and I,Westside ,was attacked when i modded (yes sweetie i actually modding for a few long days) and he shafted me,just like Judas shafted Jesus but only worse.In the end,being a man of great integrity,i handed back my modding crown to the powers that be (after i deleted half the site,god thats was funny shite and also very therapuetic).

A man of integrity always does the right thing (ahhahahahahahha)
    Westside.
    Last edited by Tommy Singh; 30-05-09 at 16:20. Reason: He couldnt moderate his bowel movement at the start

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy Singh View Post
    in case you forget its that novel with the aposel that shafted Jesus.Well ,thats Pats Bodyguard for you.Oh yes ,at the start of his modding fun and frolics he got attacked by a few children and i,Westside,came to his aid.Fast forward the clock and I,Westside ,was attacked when i modded (yes sweetie i actually modding for a few long days) and he shafted me,just like Judas shafted Jesus but only worse.In the end,being a man of great integrity,i handed back my modding crown to the powers that be (after i deleted half the site,god thats was funny shite and also very therapuetic).

Westside.

My memory of it is different

You were a complete disaster as a mod you were far too unstable, you shafted yourself with your own antics and in the end you handed back the mod crown before it was taken from you anyway.
    Its the Crips and the Bloods all over again

Default Your entitled to your opinion

Quote Originally Posted by Stewie View Post

You were a complete disaster as a mod you were far too unstable, you shafted yourself with your own antics and in the end you handed back the mod crown before it was taken from you anyway.
    even if it is dumb.I modded on a diff site before and being down that road before.Its a thankless job and the mods on here were not being backed up one bit at the time so i decided to feed yourselves abit of your own medicine.I handed back the mod crown because i had no intentions of explaining myself constantly.

cheerio,
    Westside.

Reviews

even if it is dumb.I modded on a diff site before and being down that road before.Its a thankless job and the mods on here were not being backed up one bit at the time so i decided to feed yourselves abit of your own medicine.I handed back the mod crown because i had no intentions of explaining myself constantly.

cheerio,
    Westside.
    So thats why you begged for the job.
    Its the Crips and the Bloods all over again

Quote Originally Posted by Stewie View Post

lol. Yeah that sounds very like West alright. Even in a place where mods can get away just about anything Westy couldn't handle it.

Blog Entries

Arrow

Westside.

Everything happens for a reason, even if sometimes the reason is not very obvious.
    Free will put aside, Judas' treachery enabled better things to come along ...

Not going any further with the biblical example for the fear of being called a religious nut. Honestly I'm not religious at all and hopefully I'm not a nut either

Not sure what better things brought you the treachery you are talking about. Maybe just another life lesson from which you'll benefit some day, maybe something else ...

I also handed back quite a crown in my previous job (yeap, I did have actual jobs before) to become what I am now. I learnt from this experience that I wasn't really suited to control others, it’s simply not my style to tell people what & where & how to do things which I happen to do myself very well. If it wasn't for a little "friendly" push from someone there (which I could also regard as a Judas), I would still be there stressed out and unhappy.

I much prefer to live the life I have now, taking days off whenever I feel necessary and putting down beautiful sexy clothing and make-up as "necessary expenses"

To go back to the main subject of this posting (mods), I still think Pat Bodyguard is OK to say the least. I read the investigation he conducted a while ago in regard to some “rat” reviews and I liked his judgement on that.

That’s my opinion and I stick to it ... Doesn’t mean I don’t like your postings , quite the opposite actually.

(Currently posting using ID "Sensual Delights")

Default Hello Alec.

Quote Originally Posted by BigJaws View Post
    time to clear out the dead wood i think.

People are staying away because of over zealous mods
    how are they hanging?
    Westside.

Default This is a dumb poll and heres why

the poster (hi Alec) says that ppl are staying away and that mods are over zealous but then goes on to say who is the worst one?So thats one gone and three left.Better off if it kust said should the mods go but that will never happen because;

(a) they are doing an ok (yes i said ok) job.
    (b) they are adding years onto "The Sweeties" (reg tm) by doing what she would have to do otherwise.

The mods are ok as far as modding goes.As far as life in general goes,they are a bunch of latent arse licking homos.

Its ten thumbs up from me for the mods.Good going lads.

Not sticking the 11th one up though,
    Westside.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast