Thread: For International Women’s Day sex workers want rights, not rescue

Default For International Women’s Day sex workers want rights, not rescue

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/re...fbd1aebcdc0560

If sex workers aren’t derided as dirty, disease-ridden tramps desperate for a quick buck at any expense, we’re painted as victims of evil men who have us caught so tightly in their clutches that we can’t even see how helpless we are.

We’re either so consumed with our own sexual power that we’ve been driven mad by it, or so lacking in power that we need to be rescued by all-knowing older sisters — moralizing Aunt Lydias who can take the fallen women under their wing and usher them back in to the flock.

Thousands of articles can be written about sex work and rights etc etc ... i,m affraid will not matter .. They don't want to hear , they don't care.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to FetishCherry For This Useful Post:

JMastodon (09-03-19)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by FetishCherry View Post
    Thousands of articles can be written about sex work and rights etc etc ... i,m affraid will not matter .. They don't want to hear , they don't care.
    I fully understand your frustration but one must keep knocking on the door again and again. Most conflicts are won not by those who inflict the most but rather those who endure the most.
    This matter will not go away today, tomorrow or in 100 years. It must and it will be resolved sooner or later.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Dom Dunn For This Useful Post:

johnwin530 (11-03-19)