Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anal

Reviews

Kitty
    Is another suggestion.
    Very sexy lady and great value
    Last edited by TonyB; 09-03-19 at 19:52.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to TonyB For This Useful Post:

gameboy (13-03-19), IrishSarahBarra (13-03-19)

Quote Originally Posted by TonyB View Post
    Kitty
    Is another suggestion.
    Very sexy lady and great value
    You don't mention Anal in your review. Are you speaking from experience or hear'say?

Quote Originally Posted by Corner2Corner View Post
    You don't mention Anal in your review. Are you speaking from experience or hear'say?
    I met her. She is not sexy, best days are well behind her. Told me she stopped anal, I didn't her believe so I left. I was glad to leave.

Quote Originally Posted by ThugLife View Post
    I met her. She is not sexy, best days are well behind her. Told me she stopped anal, I didn't her believe so I left. I was glad to leave.
    Really ? So she is not worth a visit then ? I sent her a PM but no response. Is it actually the girl in the photos ?

Quote Originally Posted by Corner2Corner View Post
    Really ? So she is not worth a visit then ? I sent her a PM but no response. Is it actually the girl in the photos ?
    Her face is vaguely the same. Her body or that beautiful skin colour in the photos is not there in person. It's only last year when I saw her in a black two piece, in the bedroom we were, she wouldn't do it for me.

Quote Originally Posted by ThugLife View Post
    Her face is vaguely the same. Her body or that beautiful skin colour in the photos is not there in person. It's only last year when I saw her in a black two piece, in the bedroom we were, she wouldn't do it for me.
    Thankfully trolls like you get found out quick around here and thankfully you are banned now. Kitty is even better than her photos in person. I met her again today and had a wonderful time.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AverageDublinPunter For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (12-03-19), beautyaddict (13-03-19), gameboy (13-03-19)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by AverageDublinPunter View Post
    Thankfully trolls like you get found out quick around here and thankfully you are banned now. Kitty is even better than her photos in person. I met her again today and had a wonderful time.
    Not quick enough imho.
    Hello darkness my old friend.....

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (13-03-19)

Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post
    Not quick enough imho.
    At least they are weeding them out. It cant be easy. What type of lowlife makes up lies about a young lady who is providing a great service and trying to make a living. The mind boggles to be honest.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12