Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Cherry Wilder

Quote Originally Posted by Hagane00 View Post
    I am so honoured you think of me this way!!!
    You are an amazing person too Cherry
    I hope you are having a wonderful 2019 so far beautiful
    Sorry I haven't visited in a while, I will try to correct that mistake
    Hagane u dont need to correct the mistake... times are hard, money are less, bills more or if not more higher and now Garda harass clients so i understand guys cant visit girls or have a bit fun as much they will want, thats all right huny, i,m happy to talk with u sometimes when u want or bored u can drop me a pm , do not worry pls about visit , speak to you soon

2. The Following User Says Thank You to FetishCherry For This Useful Post:

Hagane00 (24-02-19)

Reviews

I haven't had the pleasure of meeting cherry yet but by how she comes across on the forum i think she is a lady i would really enjoy meeting. She comes across as been very genuine and honest and I have to say i have heard nothing but positive things about her.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to circumcised guy For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (24-02-19)

Agreed. I tried to meet her last I was in Cork but had to cancel unfortunately. I'm planning on trying again soon. Exudes confidence and beauty through her posts which to me is intriguing....

6. The Following User Says Thank You to StevieD123 For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by thetopcat View Post
    Reviews seem amazing.. general idea is that shes top class and everyone loves her. Thing is.. id love to try her tie and tease, what should i expect? Pm would be great too!
    Curvaceous Kate was known as Mother Hen on here but I think we got her replacement right here in Cherry Wilder and a very good one at that

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast