Thread: Desperately seeking semen

Default Desperately seeking semen

Excuse the title but it just came to me.

I recently had my first TS experience and although it was good it was not what I was hoping for.

I was looking for the girl to cum but she explained with the hormones she was taking it was not possible. I should have asked at the appointment stage but her English was not great and it was difficult enough to make the appointment on the phone.

I would really love to hear from anyone (PM if do not wish to post) that has experience of a TS cumming, ideally a big load.

Many thanks.

Hi LinnLP13,
    Look don't let the first time failure to meet your expectations put you off. There is so much fun to be had yet. You are right best ask at appointment stage re chances of her cumming. Also really you need to book at least an hour appointment with the girl as a rule of thumb if you want milk. Even then it may not happen she could have had previous appointments where she already came multiple times. Put yourself in their position you see plus the hormones factor. I have had many really great experiences where the lady in question came like a fountain and I took what I was given gladly. It is the peak of the experience for me. Just relax prepare well beforehand threat the lady with a bit of charm and manners and prepare for fun you'll get there.
    Cheers,
    S&A
    Test your limits and have fun doing so.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to ShockandAwe For This Useful Post:

IrishSarahBarra (07-03-19), LinnLP13 (23-02-19), treehugger (23-02-19)

Reviews

Book for an hour and ask the lady what time maximises her chances of cumming. China Doll (a TV but very convincing), iris Gomez and Rammer (who'll be back in Dubln on March 11) have always cum when I've booked under those conditions.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to hoordog For This Useful Post:

LinnLP13 (23-02-19)

Thanks for the advice and suggestions Hoordog.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to LinnLP13 For This Useful Post:

robbie9 (26-02-19)

Reviews

Calling for semen. What has the world come too?

Quote Originally Posted by LinnLP13 View Post
    Excuse the title but it just came to me.

I recently had my first TS experience and although it was good it was not what I was hoping for.

I was looking for the girl to cum but she explained with the hormones she was taking it was not possible. I should have asked at the appointment stage but her English was not great and it was difficult enough to make the appointment on the phone.

I would really love to hear from anyone (PM if do not wish to post) that has experience of a TS cumming, ideally a big load.

Many thanks.
    Got a lovely load off Laura Cristinny, didn't have to ask in advance but it makes sense to I suppose. Have been with a few TS where they've said halfway through they can't cum. Does kinda ruin it.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Kenton For This Useful Post:

LinnLP13 (25-02-19)

Thanks Kenton. Luara does not seem to be advertising at the moment. I know what you mean about the half way experience and agree.

Keep an eye out for her, shes stunning and a lovely person you won't go far wrong

13. Default

I was with the transexual once I came before she did anything to make except for suck my cock then I left it was my first time and got nervous about going all the way