Thread: It’s Never Been Easier To Donate To Institution That Covered Up Child Abuse!

Default It’s Never Been Easier To Donate To Institution That Covered Up Child Abuse!

It’s Never Been Easier To Donate To Institution That Covered Up Child Abuse!

https://waterfordwhispersnews.com/20...p-child-abuse/

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to johnwin530 For This Useful Post:

Meursault (18-02-19)

Quote Originally Posted by johnwin530 View Post

It is satire. Just saying because your other posts are about serious topics.
    "The mass of men live lives of quiet desperation" - Henry David Thoreau.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Meursault For This Useful Post:

johnwin530 (18-02-19)

Reviews

we knew it was coming, people dont carry change much on them but they do their cards so smart move but you dont agree with it dont pay or do what i do and dont go at all

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Meursault View Post
    It is satire. Just saying because your other posts are about serious topics.
    Satire or not, it is still true!

Reviews

when paying by card you are most likely to pay more as well.

Spotlight is a 2015 American biographical drama film directed by Tom McCarthy and written by McCarthy and Josh Singer. The film follows The Boston Globe's "Spotlight" team, the oldest continuously operating newspaper investigative journalist unit in the United States,[6] and its investigation into cases of widespread and systemic child sex abuse in the Boston area by numerous Roman Catholic priests. It is based on a series of true stories by the "Spotlight" team that earned The Globe the 2003 Pulitzer Prize for Public Service.

Worth a watch if any of you have not already seen this movie,

9. The Following User Says Thank You to johnwin530 For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (19-02-19)

Spotlight is a 2015 American biographical drama film directed by Tom McCarthy and written by McCarthy and Josh Singer. The film follows The Boston Globe's "Spotlight" team, the oldest continuously operating newspaper investigative journalist unit in the United States,[6] and its investigation into cases of widespread and systemic child sex abuse in the Boston area by numerous Roman Catholic priests. It is based on a series of true stories by the "Spotlight" team that earned The Globe the 2003 Pulitzer Prize for Public Service.

Worth a watch if any of you have not already seen this movie,
    : I just watched it .

I heard of this movie when it came out , but then it got swallowed by the abyss that Life is x

It’s a brilliant film .

Thank you so much for posting it x x x

# in Us the RoCathChurch sex abuse scandal broke in early 90s .

I remember the headlines and the reverberating shocks through society as a whole .

SoCal also has a very large and strong Ro Catholic base due to the large Hispanic pop .

Great movie . Would bring hope , if not for the fact that here we are in Ireland in 2019

and only now systematic centuries’ old rape and abuse of Nuns (!!) coming to light as well .

: what more ? : what else hiding behind them holiness ??

Thank you for posting the video x
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

johnwin530 (19-02-19)