Thread: Tattoos

Default Tattoos

I was sitting in the EI office last week, browsing the internet, when I saw a study claiming that there was a link between tattoos and your sex life.

As a lover of tattoos and sex, I clicked on it... but some of the survey results surprised me.

If you're tattooed, you're more likely to have a higher number of sexual partners.

But don't celebrate just yet. Apparently you are also more likely to have mental health problems.

So now I'm asking you. Is there a link between sex and tattoos?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lara Mills For This Useful Post:

Cindy Forever (04-02-19)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Lara Mills View Post
    I was sitting in the EI office last week, browsing the internet, when I saw a study claiming that there was a link between tattoos and your sex life.

As a lover of tattoos and sex, I clicked on it... but some of the survey results surprised me.

If you're tattooed, you're more likely to have a higher number of sexual partners.

But don't celebrate just yet. Apparently you are also more likely to have mental health problems.

So now I'm asking you. Is there a link between sex and tattoos?
    There is a link between tattoos and alcohol consumption. For example, one of my friends got steaming and got a stupid tattoo across his arse that he now regrets.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SteveB For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (04-02-19), Lara Mills (04-02-19)

Quote Originally Posted by Oksana21 View Post
    I disagree. Totally lol

My tattoos have nothing to do with the “higher number of sexual partners”, that is just a coincidence lol , nor having menthal health issues.

Like... i know people having loads of tattoos... and they have some mental issues lol but thats probably cause of the lack of sex in their life
    It's the same for me. I have a high number of sexual partners and mental health issues. I also have tattoos, but I got my first tattoo after my depression and anxiety diagnosis. It wasn't a case of getting a tattoo and suddenly I have other things happening. It's just a coincidence for me

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lara Mills For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Just because two things happen together does not mean one causes another. Or that if you do one, the other will follow.

Could be, some personality types, for example free spirit types are more likely to have tattoos and are also more likely to have more sex and sexual partners. And perhaps have more mental problems.

In that case, having tattoos will not get you more sex nor cause mental problems.

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SteveB For This Useful Post:

IrishSarahBarra (04-02-19), Lara Mills (04-02-19)

Reviews

Get a "morale patch" and sew it on your clothes.

Then when you sober up and realise the joke isn't that funny, you can remove it. Tattoos are kinda permanent.

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SteveB For This Useful Post: