Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: Old Man / New Law - Destiny .

Quote Originally Posted by chatman View Post
    The law is the law no guard can enter a premises without a warrant they must show just cause so anyone caught in an apartment with a single lady in it cannot be found guilty of a crime as the case will be thrown out as the warrant that procipated the findings before the court is invalid IE the warrant is issued to search a brothel , if a warrant is issued it MUST state clearly why it was issued no judge will issue a warrant to search an apartment or hotel room to see if it is being used as a brothel .
    many years ago it was very difficult to get a warrant but now in recent years the PSNI and Gardai have no problems and its very easy to obtain one to do these raids now, the cops will even tell you that at the station
    hopefully BREXIT will slow it all down
    Last edited by curryman; 28-01-19 at 12:25.

and I give Ireland the Finger now when it comes to punting,

i'm going to Amsterdam for a bit of window shopping from now on

3. The Following User Says Thank You to curryman For This Useful Post:

Arthur Guinness (28-01-19)

Dreary old thread.Unless any of you are solicitors or barristers with appropriate experience in one or both jurisdictions it's mainly,maybe this,maybe that.
    Such a thread does serve to allow a couple to stoke some hysteria.That's about it.Must do this site a lot of good or something.
    I have a big tractor cos my penis is small.

Curryman in not having a pop at you I hope you don't think so but it's now a lot harder to get a warrant as the Supreme Court case DPP v Doyle showed so there is a precedent there no judge will issue a warrant to search an apartment or hotel you have a constitutional right to privacy under our constitution and it goes back to an old English law of a mans home is his castle and we are still governed by old English law it's only when addendums or applied or new statutes are implemented by a minister do they not take affect .

Quote Originally Posted by curryman View Post
    and I give Ireland the Finger now when it comes to punting,

i'm going to Amsterdam for a bit of window shopping from now on
    You have to wonder at moderation here.
    It seems very moderate.
    I have a big tractor cos my penis is small.

Quote Originally Posted by MassiveFerguson View Post
    You have to wonder at moderation here.
    It seems very moderate.
    on your tractor sunshine, this is not a sign to E-I but to Ireland and the people trying to stop us having fun

Quote Originally Posted by chatman View Post
    Curryman in not having a pop at you I hope you don't think so but it's now a lot harder to get a warrant as the Supreme Court case DPP v Doyle showed so there is a precedent there no judge will issue a warrant to search an apartment or hotel you have a constitutional right to privacy under our constitution and it goes back to an old English law of a mans home is his castle and we are still governed by old English law it's only when addendums or applied or new statutes are implemented by a minister do they not take affect .
    correct, i'm not,

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    I keep looking , trying to find some / any information regarding this case ,

and I cannot find any - beyond the fact he was arrested and convicted 200€ fine ,

and Ruhama gloating .

What Are the details ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    I cannot find this content online .

Could someone please do a screenshot and post it , please ? Xx
    Someone was kind enough to PM me the man’s name , and I’ve Googled everything .

I am still not any smarter than before .

The Only information given regarding this arrest and conviction is >>>

”Mr. XyZ Aged 65, of Ratoath, Co Meath, was found paying a young woman for sex

during a raid at a brothel in Blanchardstown, Dublin in March 2018. He was fined €200 following conviction.

No detail , I’d like to know if it was a situation of girls sharing ,

or an organization providing countless revolving girls for for entertainment .

Did they bust some traffickers and Pimps , or just a (not so old) lonely man ???

Big difference .

Every single paper that I’ve read states exactly same verbatim ^^^ the above quote ,

and Ruhama gloating and spewing false information regarding sex work .

* the Provider Profile mentioned in another thread is up and now active in a diff location .

What gives ? How ? : Brothel busted , how is the profile up and running ?

When was this man arrested ?

Something stinks .

Where are the court cases of the Pimps ? If it was a Brothel ???
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

Quote Originally Posted by ford pefect View Post
    From his interview, my understanding is he was approached leaving an apartment block, having been observed entering a particular apartment, in hindsight I'm sure he would have just given his name and address and asked if he should call his lawyer,
    There must be some solicitors here that could advise what any unfortunate punter should do.
    : so it was NOT a raid on a Brothel ???

Now I am thoroughly confused .
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

SteveB (28-01-19)

in one paper I read it mentioned he was got in a raid and then it went on about Ruhuma and that so hope all works out for him and people treat him like they did before all this

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast