Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Help help help

Default Help help help

Just for those who really know about.
    A friend of mine come in last week and he was playing online a stupid game and win the jackpot of 7000 euro.So when i saw that i went to open an account aswell at boylesports and start playing and nothing.So next day instead of giving up i went to put more money and more every day.i start wining but comparative with what I've spend it wasn't enough so i don't know what to do next.every morning i wake up i go to put more 200 euros and i play hoping to get the jackpot wich is the only one can give me some of my money back,if i win few thousand only no good as i lost to muc.
    Now what's next?giving up or still going?
    I really don't know what to do next

Brenda back in Ireland for the summer,check my albums and leave a comment
    No longer blonde but I have my catsuit now,and many others sexy uniforms such school girl

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to brendalove For This Useful Post:

willie wacker (25-01-19), Wolverine (25-01-19)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by brendalove View Post
    A friend of mine come in last week and he was playing online a stupid game and win the jackpot of 7000 euro.So when i saw that i went to open an account aswell at boylesports and start playing and nothing.So next day instead of giving up i went to put more money and more every day.i start wining but comparative with what I've spend it wasn't enough so i don't know what to do next.every morning i wake up i go to put more 200 euros and i play hoping to get the jackpot wich is the only one can give me some of my money back,if i win few thousand only no good as i lost to muc.
    Gambling is serious shit. Cut your losses now or you're never out.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Wolverine For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Yes very good advice you got there Brenda.
    Do stop, as it only put you into debt and affect your work schedule also.

My uncle is a gambler on horses and he always lose more then he win Brenda. Trust me walk away Brenda and count yourself lucky, you already see and admit that it affecting your life.

Good Luck and walk away my opinion Brenda !

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Sweet Guy For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Cut your losses and get out now. Either your friend was very lucky or he was part of the trap to get you started. I never heard of someone that lucky.
    On them games there is a 30% payout to 70% lose so make your own mind

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

8. The Following User Says Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

Wolverine (25-01-19)

Reviews

Some numbers here to call if you feel you can't stop by yourself

https://www.problemgambling.ie/resources.html
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 9/11 moon landings were an outside job

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by HookHer View Post
    How is that wort neg rep. Some bookies are stinking at times. Just post your reply so I know who are.
    Stop trying to make every thread about you
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Forceuser For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (26-01-19), willie wacker (25-01-19), Wolverine (25-01-19)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by HookHer View Post
    How is a smelly bookies about me. I don't smell. In case you haven't noticed there are only 4 or 5 people posting. There is not much too talk about.

My point is, neg rep is done anonymously, I just want to know who done it. And if you have ever been in Paddy Powers or Boylesports in Cavan, you should know what I mean

Stay on topic or be quiet

Gambling is arguably the worst addiction you can have. You can lose everything. Your job, your car, your house.

I have never laid a bet on my life other than occasionally doing the euromillions when it gets big and thats just one line. Never been to any races.

I have a neighbour who gambles a lot. He is always telling me what he wins. He never mentions how much he has lost.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Meursault View Post
    Gambling is arguably the worst addiction you can have. You can lose everything. Your job, your car, your house.

I have never laid a bet on my life other than occasionally doing the euromillions when it gets big and thats just one line. Never been to any races.

I have a neighbour who gambles a lot. He is always telling me what he wins. He never mentions how much he has lost.
    Hear that all the time , I think they are in self denial

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

15. The Following User Says Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

Meursault (25-01-19)

Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    Hear that all the time , I think they are in self denial
    They lose loads and then think they will win it all back next time. Its always next time with them. Then they just end up losing more.

I would be a heroin addict before i would be a gambling addict. Sophies choice.

You cannot ban it either. It would just go underground and become worse.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast