Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hillsborouh Trial / Charges

Reviews

Ynwa........
    Last edited by FranknStein; 26-01-19 at 03:13. Reason: I had to check tbh.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to FranknStein For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Sweet Guy View Post
    Thanks Martin for the story
    But Duckenfield still order to opening them gates that took 96 life that can't EVER be replace

I didn't know them or any of family. But it still hurt to see it and images of it in my head as 7 years old at that time 1989, is hallowing and haunting. My Dad was shock and couldn't say nothing total silence fell upon our house. Even my mother who is a die hard Man utd fan broke into tears. Now even I see the image's in my head and just to see people lying and not moving was scary.

I kept asking my Dad why some people not moving, as people try to wake him up I thought. He only say son they are sleeping now. That why I only feel hatred for the police and officers involved that day, with all the lies all them years they denied.

Them thought never leave you and I do over think everything even meeting Ladies here. But i'll take everything in my conscience serious and if I feel it right or wrong, my conscience play havoc on my decision.

With the Heysel disaster should never happen and condemned that also, but like Hillsborough life was lost and they to shouldn't be forgotten.

Which the Munich disaster. That was tragic accident and to this day it could had been something prevent from happening. But not once did I ever mock it and all people who die in football incident, should be remember and not mock by the different supporters. Will say the Everton supporter where truly understanding and ones to stand by the Liverpool supporter, when rest of country supporters believe the one of the biggest cover up in English football.

Cheers Martin for that !
    In the modern era I find mocking Hillsborough is now seen as more acceptable. My theory is that a generation of fans were never scarred by it so it is just 'banter' to them. However, in the 90's it was mainly off limits. It is the same as war songs being sung during England games now, you would never have found that in the 50's when people wanted to forget, or Munich songs becoming popular in the 80's, when in the 60's the country was still scarred.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Martin Ward For This Useful Post:

Mr Sweet Guy (28-01-19)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    Today david duckenfield has been found not guilty of the gross negligence of 95 liverpool fans .
    Thanks for posting it up Ketchup. But i can't thanks your post.

I won't or never accept that verdict. David Duckenfield is guilty in my eyes and all Liverpool supporter and lot of fans worldwide.

The evident was all there on video. He order to open the gate to allow the fans in and he should be held responsible, for his action.

How the FECK can the jury come out with that verdict

So WHO KILLEDTHE 96 LIVERPOOL FANS.....

Some one got to responsible and David Duckenfield is the B*stard. Who is the one, who was in charge that day and my eyes is GUILTY !!!!!

I hope now the family can get right verdict in some other way through the court.

FECKING DISGRACE David Duckenfield is. He walk free, is a bloody joke and insult to family and all respectable football supporters.

It could be any club that day and they to would had want JUSTICE !!!!!

Fecking piss off now and if David Duckenfield can walk away. Then what does it say to other murder inquiry, who want right verdict justice also.

96 Liverpool Fans YNWA and more so after today verdict !!!
    Last edited by Mr Sweet Guy; 28-11-19 at 17:52.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr Sweet Guy For This Useful Post:

Ryankelvin (28-11-19)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    Today david duckenfield has been found not guilty of the gross negligence of 95 liverpool fans .
    I find this news today very distressing. What happened on that horrendous day will live with me forever.
    Absolutely no question about it Duckenfield and his muppets were guilty of gross negligence. We as supporters made mistakes but decision to open gates was complete lunacy
    A blind man could see what the outcome would be I feel so much for the families of those who lost their lives on what should’ve been such a happy day
    Hopefully the fight for justice for the 96 will continue
    YNWA

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Ryankelvin For This Useful Post:

liffey (28-11-19), Mr Sweet Guy (28-11-19)

Reviews

This is what David Duckenfield allow to happen, by ordering to open the gate. Then lies to the media and public, to try to cover up his story. He admit eventually in court, he was responsible for order to open the gate. YET he walk free.

On this video is his doing. David Duckenfield allow that to happen, on opening that gate and for the death of 96 Liverpool Fans in Hillsborough, 15th April 1989. This video show the tragedy and horror of 96 Liverpool Fans, who never return home

He should watch this video and the horror that he cause David Duckenfield. Also look at the family, who loved one never return home from a football match One word come to my mind of David Duckenfield...

( DISGRACE )

Breaking news Margaret Aspinall, is going to sue for Justice !!!!

YNWA 96 Liverpool Fans !!!!!

Reviews

Margaret Aspinall is a really remarkable woman , I admire her bravery in the middle of her heartache
    For any LFC supporters who read these comments and are too young to remember; Firstly the Sun’s reporting in the immediate aftermath of the disaster was simply disgusting as was Mrs M Thatcher and the police comments
    An obvious attempt to shift blame onto supporters

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Ryankelvin For This Useful Post:

Mr Sweet Guy (28-11-19)

Reviews

This is a video of names, of 96 LFC Supporter who died on 15th April 1989...

YNWA 96 !!!

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr Sweet Guy For This Useful Post:

Mij (29-11-19), Ryankelvin (29-11-19)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123