Thread: Has Anyone Been Watching Tin Star with Tim Roth? (Spoilers)

Default Has Anyone Been Watching Tin Star with Tim Roth? (Spoilers)

1) What evidence is there that Jack was mad violent back in the day? The whole storyline from a decade ago shows no such thing, but people presume he is?

2) If he was an undercover cop trying to bust Frank, wouldn't he remember Frank 10 years later?

3) Why didn't he remember Whitey? It was only 10 years ago and the kid had a dog called Whitey FFS

4) Why is the wife so sad he shot a lad who blew her kid's head off?

I love Tim Roth and the other actors are great, but is it just me who felt it had more holes than a cheese grater? Gonna give season 2 chance tonight, but not hopeful.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Ward View Post
    1) What evidence is there that Jack was mad violent back in the day? The whole storyline from a decade ago shows no such thing, but people presume he is?

2) If he was an undercover cop trying to bust Frank, wouldn't he remember Frank 10 years later?

3) Why didn't he remember Whitey? It was only 10 years ago and the kid had a dog called Whitey FFS

4) Why is the wife so sad he shot a lad who blew her kid's head off?

I love Tim Roth and the other actors are great, but is it just me who felt it had more holes than a cheese grater? Gonna give season 2 chance tonight, but not hopeful.
    I watched the first series and I thought it was a load of old cobblers. Full of stupid red herrings and unconvincing villains and thoroughly dislikible protagonists. Fuck tin star

3. The Following User Says Thank You to dob For This Useful Post:

Martin Ward (25-01-19)