Hi,

Lucky I am a very laid back kinda person, the rants on this site have been ridiculous. Who is Jim E, is he this person, is he that person. I came on to speak the truth and before I got started whatsoever, it emerged that people here cant handle the truth.

Why??!! Dont do a westie and get sensitive guys and gals

First things first. I dont live on these boards, like some of the unemployed on here!
I will say to you "Get a life" I am talking about Carlo, Luther, Alec, Doozer etc. All the people we see on the street and avoid.

Girls wise. A Jenkins is the one who amuses me the most. I have been with A Jenkins a number of times in a D1 city centre hotel and I have listened to all her bullsh1t about her Formula 3 Budweiser career and the lie. It s all pretty rotten, much like ..!

Brown sugar posted a PM here she sent me. Pity she didnt post her other attempts to get me to talk. I doubt she will.

Anita Sizzle.. Dear god. I think all has been said here about this unfortunate lady. Never has anyone been so in need of a shrink.. I pity the Boyfriend. Who, why, what.. Is he devoid of any dignity?!

Award for saddest post goes to the chap who said I am jealous of A Jenkins becuase she gets to travel the world.. Eh excuse me, travel the world, as a prostitute folks.......

I will finish this post by going back to my ol mate, west. He said he wa sorry if he contributed to any bad in any of the girls lives. Their lives are bad, their lives are girm. They work as prostitutes guys. A Jenkins says she doesnt sell herself.. Stupid girl, what does she sell her body, but she s like totally detached.. If my posts fo anything maybe, just maybe the likes of A Jenkins, Sizzle, Gemma, Fiona and co might get out of this game before they end u/p in a psych hospital.

Embrace life

Big Jim.