Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: TS Massage - What to expect

Bear this in mind lads, when you pay for massage so stay with massage only and don't ask for this and that as this will annoy us.

Whatever extra happen or does not happen it depends on the session, how well it goes and never ask for the extra without contribute extra otherwise things could end in the other way

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ts-shemale-rammer For This Useful Post:

I’d also like to know, been tempted to see her for weeks but the no reviews policy turns me down a bit...

4. Default

When punters ask me for massage on my service that’s the first thing that I’m got in mind once they’re expecting a happy ending ....

Quote Originally Posted by TsBianka View Post
    When punters ask me for massage on my service that’s the first thing that I’m got in mind once they’re expecting a happy ending ....

😂 I don’t expect anything different from that!

Quote Originally Posted by Brwildbear View Post
    I’d also like to know, been tempted to see her for weeks but the no reviews policy turns me down a bit...
    That’s about Donna. Anyone has aby info about her?

Donna is good. Not the best looker but very nice to talk to. And for me it was more than a massage. Let’s just say she likes the younger guy.

Quote Originally Posted by Biggerthanmost View Post
    Donna is good. Not the best looker but very nice to talk to. And for me it was more than a massage. Let’s just say she likes the younger guy.
    Tks bro! Might check on her over the weekend.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast