Thanks for the tip Philthy👍👍

Could I get info on this please lads.

Pm me and I’ll tell you

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Philthy For This Useful Post:

horney (25-12-19)

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Philthy View Post
    Pm me and I’ll tell you
    Hi Philthy. Could you PM me the name of the thai massage in Waterford offering happy ending? Thanks

6. Default

Could u PM me the name of that place in waterford as well. Thanks

7. Default

Anywhere else apart from the place on main street?

Quote Originally Posted by Silverkep View Post
    Anywhere else apart from the place on main street?
    I was in Failte T.M. a couple of Sunday's ago and the lady removed the towel when I turned over she ocassionally brushed her hands against my sac. With 10 minutes to go she made a few hand signals and I asked how much? she wanted so much. I didn't have that on me. So she did HJ for so much.. good massage but rest was basic. Older lady, I am nearly sure she worked in other place before it moved to another street..still it's hard to refuse and she after getting you semi aroused ...
    Last edited by Floki; 30-03-20 at 12:49.

9. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Lovelylicker99 View Post
    I was in Failte T.M. a couple of Sunday's ago and the lady removed the towel when I turned over she ocassionally brushed her hands against my sac. With 10 minutes to go she made a few hand signals and I asked how much? she wanted so much. I didn't have that on me. So she did HJ for so much. good massage but rest was basic. Older lady, I am nearly sure she worked in other place before it moved to another street..still it's hard to refuse and she after getting you semi aroused ...
    Have experienced a similar build up there, but it wasn't offered. When asked, it was almost insinuated that it was a no because the boss or a younger lady was hanging around. Great massage though.
    Last edited by Floki; 30-03-20 at 12:49.

Yes that is correct..on the couple of visits where I have been offered HE the lady was working alone. Usually early part of week and Sundays there is usually only 1 working.

What's the situation in Waterford in these times? Is any chance for HE in some of the Thai places? Or for something more even

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast