Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Merry Xmas and Happy New Year

Blog Entries

Santa Merry Xmas and Happy New Year

And it's a wrap guys, last day in Dublin before a well deserved holidays with my loved ones.

I feel this year just pass so quickly. Is time speeding up or is just me?? Anyway, I guess I just want to say thank you all for an amazing year. Thank you to all that come and visited me, to the one that tried and unfortunately, i couldnt accomodate, to all the nice hours i spend in your company, to all the gifts and wines shared and for all the things i learned with you all this year. To all the girls at the website, all the help and references and to the staff of EI.

I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year May all your dreams come true next year and that you are able to share them with the ones you love

Thank you all once again and see you in 2019

With all my love
    ❤️❤️Now offering phone chats to make all your favourite roleplays come true, my favourite one the office naughty secretary, call me when I am at work, and let's do it on the copy room
    Give it a try you might discover you are kinkier then you thought ❤️❤️

2. The Following 19 Users Say Thank You to sophya For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (24-12-18), bmw528 (23-12-18), f1 away (23-12-18), FranknStein (23-12-18), IrishSarahBarra (24-12-18), johnwin530 (24-12-18), lapd (24-12-18), lildick (23-12-18), Mr Sweet Guy (24-12-18), oldfool (24-12-18), ORDINARYJOE (24-12-18), rbpdick (24-12-18), scoobydo1 (23-12-18), westerner04 (24-12-18)

Marry Christmas and happy new year, sophya, didn't get to visit but maybe next year. Have a good one.

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to ShyRedViking For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (23-12-18)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sophya View Post
    And it's a wrap guys, last day in Dublin before a well deserved holidays with my loved ones.

I feel this year just pass so quickly. Is time speeding up or is just me?? Anyway, I guess I just want to say thank you all for an amazing year. Thank you to all that come and visited me, to the one that tried and unfortunately, i couldnt accomodate, to all the nice hours i spend in your company, to all the gifts and wines shared and for all the things i learned with you all this year. To all the girls at the website, all the help and references and to the staff of EI.

I wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year May all your dreams come true next year and that you are able to share them with the ones you love

With all my love
    Hi sophye
    Happy Christmas and a happy New year have
    Enjoy your holiday with your family and friends
    Eat and drink as much as you can
    Have a fabulous time

6. The Following User Says Thank You to f1 away For This Useful Post:

7. Default

With all my love
    Happy Christmas beautiful Lady xxx
    BRITISH KRISTIE SIGNATURE SERVICES
    - 15min Mind Blowing Deep Throat OWO & CIM
    - Filthy GFE/Dirty Role Plays

Visit my website - www.international-companion.com for the Latest Special Offers Fan Page link and lots more!

8. The Following User Says Thank You to British Hot Kristie For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Happy Christmas beautiful Lady xxx

10. The Following User Says Thank You to johnjoehannsg For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries
    Reviews

With all my love
    Thank you for making our time together so special. Regards LD. ��.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to lildick For This Useful Post:

A Happy Christmas to you Sophya and may all your dreams come true in 2019

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ORDINARYJOE For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Happy Christmas Sophya really enjoyed our time together earlier in the year sorry couldn't make it last week just didn't have time . All the best in new year and hopefully we meet again

16. The Following User Says Thank You to rbpdick For This Useful Post:

17. Default

Happy Christmas :-)

18. The Following User Says Thank You to Tombomb2065 For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by shyguyshyguy12 View Post
    Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah or happy free days off for the Atheists
    What if I'm a grumpy old cunt that's only happy when I'm not happy?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast