Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Cyntoia Brown...What are your thoughts?

Default Cyntoia Brown...What are your thoughts?

in the early 2000's. a 16 year old human trafficking victim shot and killed a client she was with.

The reality of the situation is that she executed a client and robbed him. She stated that he was going for a gun, but forensics said she blew him away whilst he was asleep and had his wallet off.

Well, despite the fact internet memes have the story totally wrong, claiming she killed her pimp, the case has drawn attention.

What do you think should happen to her? Should the clemency petition go through?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Ward View Post
    in the early 2000's. a 16 year old human trafficking victim shot and killed a client she was with.

The reality of the situation is that she executed a client and robbed him. She stated that he was going for a gun, but forensics said she blew him away whilst he was asleep and had his wallet off.

Well, despite the fact internet memes have the story totally wrong, claiming she killed her pimp, the case has drawn attention.

What do you think should happen to her? Should the clemency petition go through?
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cyntoia_Brown
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 9/11 moon landings were an outside job

Cyntoia Brown-my first thought was who?
    My second thought was it's not Cynthia? Guess at birth she was not going to be Harvard bound.
    My third thought was that a lot of shithole places in the US are not much different than the 1700s except that now they've swapped horses for cars and muzzle loading muskets for automatic weapons.
    I have a big tractor cos my penis is small.

Quote Originally Posted by Forceuser View Post
    Yes, would have helped if I put that!

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Martin Ward For This Useful Post:

Forceuser (17-12-18), johnwin530 (19-12-18)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Martin Ward View Post

I haven't read the full story but, IMO, if she was only sixteen at the time then she she get clemency automatically.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Prickly For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (19-12-18)

Brown was born Cyntoia Denise Mitchell to Georgina Mitchell in Tennessee on January 29, 1988.[1]

Her father is unknown.

Tennessee . Born 1988 . Father unknown .

Named ‘Cyntoia’ by Georgina ...odds stacked against the kid from the get-go .

Mitchell drank alcohol during her pregnancy, which Brown's defense attorneys would later claim to

have caused her to have been born with fetal alcohol spectrum disorder,[2] and,

after Brown was born, Mitchell began to abuse crack cocaine.[3]

Da 80s . Crack was everywhere . So many deaths , gang violence , innocents in crossfire .

Bad times .

Think we had Reagan “trickledown economy” in place at the time ..

Unable to care for her infant daughter,

Georgina ultimately placed the child up for adoption by Ellenette Brown,

also known as Ellenette Washington.[4]

Was prob best move from Mom , but oh , if only , she’d had the capacity to care ,

she coulda woulda chosen a better home for her girl child .

If only ..

Though Washington tried to provide a stable home for Cyntoia in 2004, the latter, then 16-years-old,

ran away from home and began associating with a man named Garion McGlothen, also known by his

street name Kut-Throat or simply Kut, who would become her pimp and force her into sex-trafficking.

#Grooming et al.

A child well cared for does Not run away from ‘home’ - generally .

But even if a spoiled kid ran , soon as Real Life hits , would run Back home .

If there is a ‘home’ to run to .

Homeless, the two took up residence at an InTown Suites,

with Brown supporting the two of them through involuntary prostitution.

During this time, McGlothen reportedly threatened, beat, and raped Brown on multiple occasions.[6]

Have seen it . It happens .

There’s not anywhere near enough of a safety net in US to catch anywhere close to All who need help .

A sad commentary on any society - especially on one of the wealthiest Nations on earth .
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

9. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (18-12-18), IrishSarahBarra (18-12-18), ThePleasurePrinciple (18-12-18), willie wacker (19-12-18)

Murder of Johnny Allen

By this point I’d imagine this young girl had been raped and mistreated by numerous

or innumerable ‘Johns’ And by the pimp . She is absolutely traumatized, ongoing trauma

As well as ongoing PTSD (post traumatic stress [dis]order) , she feels rage and fear .

Aims and needs to please her captor (da pimp) , and at same time fears and loaths da John .

I do not see it inconceivable that at-the-moment she felt fight for her life .

: do we know Anything as to how That john treated her ?? Do we know Anything what

That evening entailed ?? Behind closed doors what and how has been done to her ? Or under

what pressure she was from her only ‘home’ the pimp ??

We cannot know .

On the night of August 6, 2004,

Brown, then 16-years-old, met Johnny Mitchell Allen, a 43-year-old real estate broker and

United States Army veteran,

in the parking lot of a Sonic Drive-In on Murfreesboro Road in Nashville, Tennessee,

a known red-light district.[7]

Brown agreed to have sex with Allen for the price of $150 USD;

the two ordered dinner and Allen drove the two of them to his home on Mossdale Road.[8]

At some point during the evening,

Brown shot Allen in the back of his head while he was sleeping with a .40-caliber handgun she

carried on her person and stole from Allen's residence $172 USD in cash, several firearms,

and a vehicle, a Ford F150.[9][10]

The very fact that she carried a firearm On her person speaks to fear ,

speaks to having been violated and hurt damaged in past .

The stealing ? How’d she dare return to her captor da pimp , without cash ?

She then drove Allen's vehicle to InTowne Suites, to meet her pimp.

Elementary . .

Naturally .

What else she to do ?

Psychologically , emotionally kept captive and brainwashed . What else ?

11. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (18-12-18), IrishSarahBarra (18-12-18), joggon (19-12-18), willie wacker (19-12-18)

Arrest and trial

Excessive Sentence .

Not much more need be said I think .

Brown was arrested and charged with one count of premeditated murder, one count of murder,

and one count of aggravated robbery. Despite being under 18, she was tried as an adult.

In her statements to police, Brown initially claimed she'd acted in self-defense

but forensic evidence showed that Allen had been asleep and shot in the head from behind

at the time of his death.

Additionally, Brown admitted to stealing Allen's cash and property and

expressed her intention to pawn the stolen rifles.[11]

Prosecutors ultimately took the stance that Brown had not been in danger and

that she'd murdered Allen in order to steal from him.[12]

Ultimately, she was found guilty of murder and sentenced to 51 years to life in prison.[13]

: what sentence might a bad guy be getting in Ireland for murder ? - for comparison x

Last edited by Stephanie; 18-12-18 at 11:43.

Hey hey !!

: and I’m only a poster on the Forum .

# Generate Meaningful Content x

14. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    Murder of Johnny Allen

By this point I’d imagine this young girl had been raped and mistreated by numerous

or innumerable ‘Johns’ And by the pimp . She is absolutely traumatized, ongoing trauma

As well as ongoing PTSD (post traumatic stress [dis]order) , she feels rage and fear .

Aims and needs to please her captor (da pimp) , and at same time fears and loaths da John .

I do not see it inconceivable that at-the-moment she felt fight for her life .

: do we know Anything as to how That john treated her ?? Do we know Anything what

That evening entailed ?? Behind closed doors what and how has been done to her ? Or under

what pressure she was from her only ‘home’ the pimp ??

We cannot know .

On the night of August 6, 2004,

Brown, then 16-years-old, met Johnny Mitchell Allen, a 43-year-old real estate broker and

United States Army veteran,

in the parking lot of a Sonic Drive-In on Murfreesboro Road in Nashville, Tennessee,

a known red-light district.[7]

Brown agreed to have sex with Allen for the price of $150 USD;

the two ordered dinner and Allen drove the two of them to his home on Mossdale Road.[8]

At some point during the evening,

Brown shot Allen in the back of his head while he was sleeping with a .40-caliber handgun she

carried on her person and stole from Allen's residence $172 USD in cash, several firearms,

and a vehicle, a Ford F150.[9][10]

The very fact that she carried a firearm On her person speaks to fear ,

speaks to having been violated and hurt damaged in past .

The stealing ? How’d she dare return to her captor da pimp , without cash ?

She then drove Allen's vehicle to InTowne Suites, to meet her pimp.

Elementary . .

Naturally .

What else she to do ?

Psychologically , emotionally kept captive and brainwashed . What else ?
    Cynthoia was just a young girl who suffered abuse all of her life leading up to Allen's death.
    Yet another tragic story of a young girl being let down by society and the fact that she is a victim and remains so to this day.
    No doubt we would all wish for Cynthia to have some sort of life as she is still only 30 but I'm guessing that is a long shot and wishful thinking on my part.
    Last edited by ThePleasurePrinciple; 18-12-18 at 12:02.

15. The Following User Says Thank You to ThePleasurePrinciple For This Useful Post:

joggon (19-12-18)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast