Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump . Trumped .

Arrow Trump . Trumped .

Also today : Michael Cohen was sentenced to three years prison term .

Also today : “Russian bomber touches down on US doorstep” — Puting gloating as he is

establishing nuclear capabilities in Venezuela .

: The ‘Negotiator’ ...in action .

More video available .
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (12-12-18), beautyaddict (12-12-18), Forceuser (12-12-18), Harrybigtoe (12-12-18), Liberty Love (10-03-19)

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post

Also today : Michael Cohen was sentenced to three years prison term .

Also today : “Russian bomber touches down on US doorstep” — Puting gloating as he is

establishing nuclear capabilities in Venezuela .

: The ‘Negotiator’ ...in action .

More video available .

For some reason the presence of Mike Pence just sitting there, reminded me of Uncle Fester

Did anyone see him move ?
    @ JFBSSKC

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Harrybigtoe For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (13-12-18), Liberty Love (10-03-19)

Reviews

The election of Trump has harmed USA , the take down of him will also be serious , he will seek to cause as much damage as possible , remember his speech before election if he lost it was fraud , he will incite his base be in no doubt, his impeachment if it ever comes will be the darkest hour of this sorry affair . Watch him lie like a midget on speed over Cohen now jumping from here to there. a weak guy who he employed for how many years exactly !!!

The only vaguely interesting thing will be how he will seek to distract , some innocent person , race or LGBT group or country or migrant is for it. Although his favorite targets are often women

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to beautyaddict For This Useful Post:

Harrybigtoe (13-12-18), Liberty Love (10-03-19)

I wonder if these people obsessing over Trump's downfall can name the heads of state of any other countries?

Reviews

The man Trump is pond scum and is as dumb as dogshit.

The performance of Mike Pence in that video is really quite astonishing. I can see why Trump picked him.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dob For This Useful Post:

Liberty Love (10-03-19)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by dob View Post
    The man Trump is pond scum and is as dumb as dogshit.

The performance of Mike Pence in that video is really quite astonishing. I can see why Trump picked him.
    A no man always picks a yes man.
    Pond scum like cream can rise to the top of the liquid.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by DummyResister View Post
    Would you ever climb the fuck down off that bullshit agenda please, ffs.

If you seriously think that Trump is the worst thing to happen to the world then you need a good swift kick in the nads.

George Bush serior's memoriar included a church full of war criminals self-identifying as the 'resistence'.

I didn't hear a peep from you then.

George Bush senior is a disgusting war criminal of the highest calibre, in case you were wondering, with your lose morals.
    became a member in 2012!! and its only due to circumstances that I started to post on the forums about 3 years ago now , a mixed result that activity. trump is current and the potential danger he presents ???

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by HarryHaggis View Post
    I wonder if these people obsessing over Trump's downfall can name the heads of state of any other countries?
    Well even Trump can name at least three heads of state-himself,the homoerotic gay icon Putin(passing laws cracking down on gays is a sure sign of it),and the Korean little Rocket Man.

Reviews

Look at it this way.... what do the Democrats stand to gain from Trump having a wall built and securing our southern border? NOTHING.

The Democrats care about 5 things: power, influence, money, increasing their voter base, and making their handlers happy.

If Trump is to fully secure our border...

It will lead to less Democrat votes (no more illegals crossing over to vote for Dems).
    It will deal a crushing blow to the drug/opoid crisis in America. This is a win for Trump. Dems gain nothing from Trump ending the drug war, so they would rather have the drug war and opoid crisis continue rather than Trump be successful at ending them both.
    It will lessen our chances of having violent criminals crossing our southern border. This would lead to a safer America. The Democrats would hate this, as it does not benefit them at all. They are stored safely away in their mansions with their walls, gates, and security guards. The Democrats don't give a damn about the safety of every-day Americans like us.
    All in all - the wall will prove that Trump was right. That a wall does work. That the drug war, and opioid crisis can be ended. That there were countless amounts of illegals crossing into our country. That illegal aliens can be damaging to our countries economy/job market.

You have to remember who these people (Democrats) are... they are extremely evil people whom only think about themselves, and are very much out of touch with the average American people. If it's not giving the Democrats more Power, Influence, Voters, or Money - they hate it. Those 4 things in particular are all they care about.

Love

How naive .

ALL politicians want power , votes , influence , ..what was the other things lol ?

” It will lead to less Democrat votes (no more illegals crossing over to vote for Dems).

It will deal a crushing blow to the drug/opoid crisis in America.

This is a win for Trump. Dems gain nothing from Trump ending the drug war,

so they would rather have the drug war and opoid crisis continue

rather than Trump be successful at ending them both.

It will lessen our chances of having violent criminals crossing our southern border.

This would lead to a safer America.

The Democrats would hate this, as it does not benefit them at all.

They are stored safely away in their mansions with their walls, gates, and security guards.

The Democrats don't give a damn about the safety of every-day Americans like us.

All in all - the wall will prove that Trump was right. That a wall does work.

That the drug war, and opioid crisis can be ended.

That there were countless amounts of illegals crossing into our country.

That illegal aliens can be damaging to our countries economy/job market. “

How misguided . Uninformed . Naive . Or an excellent troll effort .

I’ll leave it to BA . Or any others with some objectivity and facts-based sense x

: could make for a great discussion .

( don’t have the effort right now to pull apart such foolish post , but Democrat’s

Mansions ? : says a dt supporter ? Comedic gold : Mar-a-Lago , #White House not good enough ,

Trump Tower occupant . )

and a merry Merry XMas to all on EI 💋 xox ,

Joy and a smile in your heart , good food , good company , and Serenity 😘 x
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

15. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (24-12-18), Harrybigtoe (24-12-18), Liberty Love (10-03-19), maxq (24-12-18), westerner04 (24-12-18)

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast