Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I wonder will many ladies be moving to Capital Dock?

Reviews

Arrow I wonder will many ladies be moving to Capital Dock?

Capital Dock to set new benchmark with two-bed units renting at €3,300 a month.

https://www.irishtimes.com/business/...onth-1.3704256

With rents like that and having on-site concierge I'm not sure these apartments will fit in with most ladies business models - certainly not at their current average market service charges. Rents in Dublin are bad enough at the moment - looks like they are continuing to be on the rise.
    —————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Reviews

So if the above is a tad rich then this might not even get a look in LOL

https://www.irishtimes.com/life-and-...blin-1.3713554

Number One Ballsbridge scheme goes even higher with the smallest of its two-bedroom apartments, which cover 96sq m, and are on the first to seventh floors, start at €3,850 a month.

Reviews

Are you on a mission to depress and scare of the ladies or what petros But in all seriousness the house prices and rents are becoming insane. Yea I know there are some people who have that sort of money to throw around but do they really think they will fill demand at those prices?
    I just think of the elisium tower in Cork when first built it had people rising their eyebrows at what they were asking for and it took a while for them to sell any of the apartments. I know now most are taken but I think they had to drop the prices before that happened.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to circumcised guy For This Useful Post:

Petros (29-11-18)

Reviews

Arrow

Quote Originally Posted by circumcised guy View Post
    Are you on a mission to depress and scare of the ladies or what petros But in all seriousness the house prices and rents are becoming insane. Yea I know there are some people who have that sort of money to throw around but do they really think they will fill demand at those prices?
    I just think of the elisium tower in Cork when first built it had people rising their eyebrows at what they were asking for and it took a while for them to sell any of the apartments. I know now most are taken but I think they had to drop the prices before that happened.
    Not at all LOL - when they see those rents they will see how lucky they are to have places that only charge €2000 a month

The way things are going here even though they are crazy money I somehow doubt that there will be a problem shifting these apartments.

Reviews

A lot of the girls are on short term leases or even Airbnb and pay even higher rents.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sixfourblond View Post
    A lot of the girls are on short term leases or even Airbnb and pay even higher rents.
    Doubtful. I can't see how any ladies could pay 3300 a month

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Laimo For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (29-11-18)

Quote Originally Posted by Petros View Post
    Capital Dock to set new benchmark with two-bed units renting at €3,300 a month.

https://www.irishtimes.com/business/...onth-1.3704256

With rents like that and having on-site concierge I'm not sure these apartments will fit in with most ladies business models - certainly not at their current average market service charges. Rents in Dublin are bad enough at the moment - looks like they are continuing to be on the rise.
    I dread to think of what there hourly charge would be If any ladies here did use those apartments.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to AGuyCalledJacob For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (29-11-18)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by AGuyCalledJacob View Post
    I dread to think of what there hourly charge would be If any ladies here did use those apartments.
    Whatever it would be I doubt I could afford 15 minutes

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Petros For This Useful Post:

AGuyCalledJacob (29-11-18), bmw528 (29-11-18)

Quote Originally Posted by AGuyCalledJacob View Post
    *their hourly charge

Thumbs up

#ChelseaCloisters

GIYF 💋
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast