Thread: Reviews

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Firstly I have to say thank you to Anita ,Alyssa, Lynne & Sasha and also to the guys !!! for those very generous remarks.

This discussion is meant to be about the quality of reviews. I can't say if clients are too generous with their reviews or not. Its not really for me to comment on that. I am very grateful for the many positive reviews I get. They mean a lot to me.

All I can say to "Jim E Dangerously" is if you ever did come to see me and you did not have a good time, thats a pity.{However suprisingly enough..you do sound like the guy i met in Dublin who wrote me a very critical review} From what guys write and tell me and the many, many guys who come back again and again, it doesn't seem to happen often. I respect the fact that people pay hard earned money to come and see me and I put a lot of effort in to try to make sure it doesn't happen. This is my chosen profession and I am proud of the fact that guys go away from meeting me with a smile on their face. I think people give me good reviews because of that. Many of my reviews are from well established clients who have reviewed many others and whose reviews are respected and relied on.

Furthermore, my pictures aren't fake so if someone comes to see me, they meet the woman they saw in the pictures. If you came to see me expecting to meet someone with model looks then you really have been doing too much of something that has made you go blind !

I am fully aware that i may not be everyones cup of tea

Good punting Jim, but put your glasses on and look properly at the pictures the next time !
    Last edited by Brown Sugar; 24-05-09 at 14:08. Reason: typo error