Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Age

1. Default

Who cares, It's only a number, Hell I'm 35 but I feel 25 Ding Dong

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by irishjp View Post
    If the pictures are right and she has loads of reviews does it make a difference????
    jeezus man how would pictures be right if 20 years has just been shaven off

Reviews

Id rather fuck an older ladie that new what she was doing then a young one that didn’t.
    Some bad experiences with girls that just started in this business.

Quote Originally Posted by irishjp View Post
    Id rather fuck an older ladie that new what she was doing then a young one that didn’t.
    Some bad experiences with girls that just started in this business.
    How ‘bout “ you’d rather Meet an older lady who knew what .........” 💋 😘
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

5. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

Harry123 (25-11-18), Harrybigtoe (25-11-18)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    How ‘bout “ you’d rather Meet an older lady who knew what .........” �� ��
    I'd rather fuck an older woman too, they like to fuck the younger man too and some are greater squirters

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    How ‘bout “ you’d rather Meet an older lady who knew what .........” 💋 😘
    Yes manners respect ...these are women not fuck boxes guys

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Harry123 For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (25-11-18), Harrybigtoe (25-11-18)

Reviews

If she looks good in her pictures, I look to see what age she is - the older the better.
    I think that if she's nearer to my age (50's) she's more likely to be comfortable with me and we'll have a good time.
    If she's in her 20's, there's a danger she'll see me as an ugly old guy and never get past that.

I wonder how many clients think like me?
    Do the ladies get more business by understating their age or are they making a false assumption?
    Mr Cuddles. everyone needs a cuddle

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mr Cuddles For This Useful Post:

Mr Sweet Guy (25-11-18), philipkntz (26-11-18)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Cuddles View Post
    If she looks good in her pictures, I look to see what age she is - the older the better.
    I think that if she's nearer to my age (50's) she's more likely to be comfortable with me and we'll have a good time.
    If she's in her 20's, there's a danger she'll see me as an ugly old guy and never get past that.

Do the ladies get more business by understating their age or are they making a false assumption?
    There's probably a lot of guys that do think like you, but I don't think many girls even in there 20s would turn you down because you're in your 50s. Just say it to them to make sure they're comfortable with it before you meet and you should be fine. I don't think any girl will care about looks provided you're respectful and hygienic etc.

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to MarkM2020 For This Useful Post:

Mr Cuddles (25-11-18), Mr Sweet Guy (25-11-18)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Cuddles View Post

Now I say you shouldn't think like that Mr Cuddles. As lot of Ladies in the 20s have lot of respectable clients in their 50s , especially the Ladies here.
    But I did tend to meet Ladies around 24 years upward as I am in my mid 30s. But I have met few Ladies who are under 24 years and scrape that idea now. It bold down to if you click with each other not age mate. Don't let your age put you off meeting Ladies in their 20s mate , as we all human and just like good company of Ladies from 20s years upwards.

It more likely if Lady click with you then age shouldn't be a problem. You in your 50s you say , but it how you feel inside and not your age. I will say you have more experience in meeting Ladies then I have and they say listen to the wise words from the master

But yes I do think like that and other Gents do to I guess. As any Gents want to click with the Lady in their company , be a pleasure and enjoyment for her also which is important to. All we can be is respectful and considerate when in Lady company and rest flow naturally. Trust me these Ladies are smart and can be very good judgment of a client on phone call alone.

So just be yourself Mr Cuddles and Lady will thanks you for your company

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr Sweet Guy For This Useful Post:

Mr Cuddles (25-11-18)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Irish Josephine View Post
    I had my proper age then got fed up reading here that clients add 10+
    years to the advertised age so I tooK 5 years off.

The final straw was reading about a 60 year old who advertises as 30s

Im getting educated on this forum

Maybe the forum is to blame for some things but 20 years is really pushing it and unfair imo

I would not go lower then 40s

Mature Ladies are very popular and I dont think I could pass for 30s

I still get told I look much younger then my age but compliments make happy ladies and happy ladies give great fun so its all good

Happy sunday everyone
    why you take so many years off, you're in early 50's and a fit bird at that, I certainly wouldn't kick you out of bed for drinking Bovril

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast