Thread: TS Anastasia

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default TS Anastasia

Hi just wondering has anyone any info on ts anastasia she used to be a regular in dublin but have not seen her in over 2 years .. those who know her would know she was the wildest ts ive ever encountered .. just looking for any info.. can feel the urge returning

Quote Originally Posted by 9arrows View Post
    Hi just wondering has anyone any info on ts anastasia she used to be a regular in dublin but have not seen her in over 2 years .. those who know her would know she was the wildest ts ive ever encountered .. just looking for any info.. can feel the urge returning
    I presume you mean anastacia XXXL. She is in germany now working under the name anna rose. Cut her hair short as well.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Meursault For This Useful Post:

Anitafan (19-11-18)

4. Default

Ye thats her she was wild hopefully she tours ireland again

5. Default

Just seen her pics wow seems to have got a new boob job looks even more dominant

Any unblurred pics of her cock?

7. Default

There is but it’s the most blatant photoshop ever it’s kinda funny.. met her once in public when she was in Ireland on a night out looked stunning but I’ve seen many mixed reviews wild is right.. would love to see what it actually looks like anyone know?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Blowngulp View Post
    There is but it’s the most blatant photoshop ever it’s kinda funny.. met her once in public when she was in Ireland on a night out looked stunning but I’ve seen many mixed reviews wild is right.. would love to see what it actually looks like anyone know?
    Here is what i wrote about her in October 2011:

"Met with this tall well bult beauty. Very attractive, and very considerate of my "requirements". Offered and delivered as promised. He English is not the best, but we still could communicate. A nice, well-equipped girl."

Maybe that helps?

9. Default

I agree no one in the reviews good or bad ever complained about her size but you can see the base of her real cock behind the photoshopped version it’s funny I wonder will she ever come back

She was something else.

Shame she never returned for a tour.

I actually dig thr short hair a lot. Something kinky about it!