Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: I propose a ban....

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Sweet Guy View Post
    I did ask in bar if you wanted to stay in bar for another drink to which you reply we can go up to the room... Both of us agree upon , and I did ask you on chair if you comfortable with me here...
    Man this is cringey stuff and I thought I have had cringey moments in my time

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DeusEX For This Useful Post:

Stephanie (15-11-18)

Quote Originally Posted by HeyThereDahlia View Post
    That’s the normal mr sweets .
    The reality of the situation is a million miles away from the actual truth .
    And the truth being you never used the word “consent “ or asked for consent .
    I agree with James you should be banned if you use that word again.
    I did actually think that he was one of the best trolls to ever grace a forum but now it transpires that he really does exist

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by DeusEX View Post
    Man this is cringey stuff and I thought I have had cringey moments in my time
    Yea, theres alot of stuff in the closet alright.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to bmw528 For This Useful Post:

DeusEX (15-11-18)

Quote Originally Posted by bmw528 View Post
    Yea, theres alot of stuff in the closet alright.
    I think its best that it stays there as it isn't fit for public consumption

Reviews

That’s the normal mr sweets .
    The reality of the situation is a million miles away from the actual truth .
    And the truth being you never used the word “consent “ or asked for consent .
    I agree with James you should be banned if you use that word again.

No I didn't say the word consent , but I did ask if you comfortable with me here.. It can be express if you are comfortable along the same line as expression on consent.. Consent can be said or express in different word... But mean the same meaning like are you sure...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by DeusEX View Post
    I think its best that it stays there as it isn't fit for public consumption
    Well unless some form of consent was agreed.

Reviews

I disagree, mr sweetguys English is perfect .
    Mr Sweetguy in person is what one would call an “easy and
    well mannered client “. However Mr Sweets on the forum is like the demented alter ego
    who craves attention like I crave an orgasim. The content he spews is a million miles away from the reality of his character .
    It’s quite baffling really . I liked him in person but not here. It’s the gossip , assumptions, persumtions and obsessive traits
    that make him come across as an unhinged character . I explained this to him when his gossiping ways affected me personally. .
    “Where focus goes , energy flows “ Being obsessed on the forums or obsessed with the stunner , blond or burnette lol will only damage ones mental health . It’s supposed to be fun , a wild hot romp between the sheets on a cold wet day.
    Mr Sweetguy I don’t ever remember you asking me for “consent” , the appointment just flowed . Like all appointments should .
    A humble man does not need a slap on the back for bragging rights about processco, long appointments and the obsession with the word “consent” . Lol more like a slap on the dick .
    You say you have respect for girls , but you clearly don’t . A respectful man doesn’t goosip like you or broadcast every detail
    on this forum . Recently you said a girl from Glasgow made you stick it in her arse a while back and you reluctantly did .
    You try to portray yourself as a superior client but you are quite the opposite .
    Mr Sweet in person but a poisonous keyboard warrior .

“I don’t ever remember him asking me for consent either ,
    as the appointment flowed .”
    Which is the real person tho??
    I know which my money is on
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The 9/11 moon landings were an outside job

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234