Thread: TS Massage

Default TS Massage

I’m not sure what I can or can’t say here, but has anyone visitined an Asian TS who advertises massage on another site based in Dublin 6. Her name is Y*** and advertises authentic Tantra massage. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. Feel free to pm me if you don’t want to discuss here.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Dayofftoday View Post
    I’m not sure what I can or can’t say here, but has anyone visitined an Asian TS who advertises massage on another site based in Dublin 6. Her name is Y*** and advertises authentic Tantra massage. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks. Feel free to pm me if you don’t want to discuss here.
    I have also seen this ad on numerous sites, but without verifications, so I have not taken the plunge yet. I would be curious to hear any opinions too.

3. Default

She seems to have been around for a few years which may be a positive indicator.
    Also, according to one ad she is post-op which may ve important to some.

Reviews

She doesn't advertise on EI (as far as I can tell) and some of those ads have been around for a while so to be fair to OP, getting any more info from people who may have knowledge, is not a bad thing. Yes there are ads on other sites we cannot mention, but with little or no verification on those sites, asking the EI community for help is just being careful.