Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Thread: Asian massage place in bray

Looking forward to meeting the next good ting..she will have to be exceptional..farewell my lovely ��

Spoke to Lucy today, ting ting replacement is supposed to be a lovely girl and does everything ting ting did

Who's going to be first to tell us all about her replacement??? Don't all rush at once , I don't want to be bumping into any of you guys on the way out

I saw her over the weekend. Older lady, reasonably pretty and enthusiastic. Enjoyable enough session but probably won’t repeat.

5. Default

Quote Originally Posted by tbooker281 View Post
    Well gang, I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but our beloved ting ting has returned to China.
    Gulp! Heavens to Murgatroyd!

Hey guys, Has anyone else had any experience with the new girl since Ting Ting left?? I plan on making a booking early next week.

7. Default

Met with TTs replacement today. Slightly older and slimmer than TT. Different from the attention I had built up with TT after several visits, but all positive. Great massage, lots of attention with perfectly paced build up, and great ending. I will be back.

Visited today. She's a lovely masseuse. A quieter personality than Ting Ting but does her job very well, bless her.

9. Default

Hey guys, I was looking to book an appointment at the place near the book depository. I have figured out where it is and got the phone number but I’ve never been a place like that before. I’m not dumb enough to say something stupid when ringing them up, but what is the normal practice there.

Do I ask for someone in particular or are they all “bold girls of bray”?
    Should I ask for a specific kind of massage?

I’m a total noob and any advice from some of the more seasoned operators would be greatly appreciated.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by RossK View Post
    Hey guys, I was looking to book an appointment at the place near the book depository. I have figured out where it is and got the phone number but I’ve never been a place like that before. I’m not dumb enough to say something stupid when ringing them up, but what is the normal practice there.

Do I ask for someone in particular or are they all “bold girls of bray”?
    Should I ask for a specific kind of massage?

I’m a total noob and any advice from some of the more seasoned operators would be greatly appreciated.
    As its your first time - phone up and book a one hour full body massage.

The fun/thrill is lying there with anticipation - Will she / won't she -

Page 8 of 12 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast