Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Celtic tiger

Reviews

Default Celtic tiger

Has the celtic tiger returned without me realising it.
    I see a lot of girls are charging 120 -130 and even more for 30 mins. Did I miss something

2. The Following User Says Thank You to lickyourclit For This Useful Post:

Evie86 (07-11-18)

Expenses going up. Hotels, apartments so big tafic to the door but the profit stay the same or less. Not worth the hassles

Reviews

Standards have gone down but money going up hmmmm

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lickyourclit View Post
    Standards have gone down but money going up hmmmm
    favourites have been withdrawn and prices going up, extras on the increase, that is what I notice here in Ireland too
    over in England prices/favourites are still the same though and on weekends cheaper again,
    Last edited by cum4me; 07-11-18 at 18:12.

6. Default

The Celtic Tiger is gone forever. But it was always just an economic illusion anyway. As an accountant told me once, "We had lots of service-industries, without actually having any industries to service."

I don't believe it will ever be as bad as that again, some very hard lessons learnt then

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by DummyResister View Post
    It's a temporary thing. We're about a year away from the next big worldwide economic disaster according to most honest economists.
    I'm just waiting for Armageddon. Patiently... patiently waiting... patiently...............
    ladiesman217: April 2009 to April 2024

Goodbye

Reviews

did anyone try and capture that tiger? why was it given the run of the country?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by DummyResister View Post
    I see you've reverted to pessimist mode again.

To be honest I think it's probably time I joined you.
    Never left it, I just sometimes put a pin on it for a while. Get's tiring ya know? But despite my best intentions it never lasts too long because if there's ever one thing you can be sure to count on, it's human stupidity. I seem to be a magnet for it. God knows I'm far from the most intelligent of people, but at least I have a smidgen of common sense. Most people today... just seem to completely lack brain cells.
    ladiesman217: April 2009 to April 2024

Goodbye

11. The Following User Says Thank You to ladiesman217 For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    Never left it, I just sometimes put a pin on it for a while. Get's tiring ya know? But despite my best intentions it never lasts too long because if there's ever one thing you can be sure to count on, it's human stupidity. I seem to be a magnet for it. God knows I'm far from the most intelligent of people, but at least I have a smidgen of common sense. Most people today... just seem to completely lack brain cells.
    jeez, will you cheer up ffs, you are bringing us all down, Chin up!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast