Thread: Whos Devious Enough.?

1. Default Whos Devious Enough.?

Seeking a Lady who enjoys been Wicked and Mischief enough to demand and enjoy some Role Playing Foot Worship tomorrow Morning Dublin Area.? Its all about having Fun so must be at ease with and have an Interest in recieving all sorts of Foot Worship.

Good Evening
    Irish Josephine mentions that she likes that.
    There was a post from Irish Josephine saying as such but it has been deleted by the night mods.
    Drop her a line and ask, i'm sure she would be delighted.

3. Default

Irish Josephine i would like to thank you for your input however i have had you on my ignore list for some time now so dont worry i shall not be contacting you. In relation to what you say, yes i am the first to hold my hands up and say im very fussy and selective about who i see, which is my right to be as i am paying for ones times. The main reason i am selective over who i see is due to the nature of what i seek, as whay im looking for is not everyones cup of tea. You see i only reach out to women i would like to see, yes i ask questions but this is my way of trying to see if in fact the lady is sure she wants to indulge in what im asking for and mainly if they have a lot of interest in it. Unfortunately many women whom are in your line of work are here for the money, fair enough if thats their perogative, but what im looking for is not someone who only wants to share with me my interests for the money, but someone who i can have a connection with a lady who is similarly very much into what i am into.

Its not my wish nor intention to be leading women on, but i am aloud to ask questions arent i? If i had all the money in the world i would have been to see all the lovely women iv chatted too, but i dont so i need to be sure i go with whom i see is a best fit for me. I dislike how selective i am actually and i cant help it but thats just it, im selective not a time waister.

I cant help but feel your post is a character assasination. I spent many of time in the past trying to go about see you which was actually years ago! Back then after we seemed to get on fine you told me. So looking back to then i feel i tried very hard to persuade you but to no avail. But as i said that was years ago so please move on from trying to defame me.

Its sad that you have such a negative opinion of me as i feel there are far worse people out there than me. When i reach out i do so with the upmost respect and manners, im never rude nor nasty with my messages. I want to end this post to say i do not wish to engage in a thread with you where we go back and forth on this issue, i have said my peace and you have made your feelings be knowing, which i do take and respect. I am forever learning when it comes to this world, i am thankful to the ladys who i have spent time with whilst i am here and i hope they feel the same, this is all that matters to me. I will not take up anymore of your precious time Irish born and bred in the UK Josephine. Cheers
    Last edited by Floki; 05-11-18 at 14:16. Reason: Personal content removed

4. The Following User Says Thank You to LoveAMature For This Useful Post:

Thread closed on request.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Floki For This Useful Post: