Thread: The workplace hottie

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default The workplace hottie

She caught me checking her out at a meeting. I didn't stare at her or anything, I just had a quick glance. But she caught me. She is married to a strapping six footer (I am five foot 6) and they have two children. The weird thing is she has still been very friendly to me since then. She was friendly to me before that too though. I even blanked her a few times and she still said hello to me. I must qualify this by saying this girl is super-friendly to everyone (regardless of their gender). If smiling was an Olympic sport she would win a gold medal for certain. She smiles and says hello to mostly everyone (although I have obviously not witnessed every time she has met a person in work). I was annoyed at myself for looking at her so I blanked her deliberately a couple of times to sort of even things up.
    I ignored her completely one day while we were both in the kitchen. That wasn't anything to do with her really though cause I am a programmer and I was stuck on a problem I couldn't fix and I was pissed off about it. She works in accounts and I don't really work with her directly. I have emailed her a few times and she is very polite.
    My desk is right outside the corridor where everyone comes in and out and there is a big glass window so I see everyone and they see me. Last Thursday she came in after lunch and waved to me and gave me a big smile as she walked by. I didn't wave or smile back cause it happened very quickly.
    She knows I have the hots for her but I am sure she is used to that. It's kind of strange because I have been led to believe that attractive girls don't like fellas looking at them. They will sometimes be cold and unfriendly to a guy who does it because they don't want to give him any encouragement. I don't think she is a p***k-tease as she seems to be a very refined and sophisticated girl.
    There's nothing in it I'm sure, it's more likely she thinks "Ah the poor fella, he thinks he has a chance with me, I better be nice to him".
    Has anyone here had a similar experience?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by blabbermouth View Post
    She caught me checking her out at a meeting. I didn't stare at her or anything, I just had a quick glance. But she caught me. She is married to a strapping six footer (I am five foot 6) and they have two children. The weird thing is she has still been very friendly to me since then. She was friendly to me before that too though. I even blanked her a few times and she still said hello to me. I must qualify this by saying this girl is super-friendly to everyone (regardless of their gender). If smiling was an Olympic sport she would win a gold medal for certain. She smiles and says hello to mostly everyone (although I have obviously not witnessed every time she has met a person in work). I was annoyed at myself for looking at her so I blanked her deliberately a couple of times to sort of even things up.
    I ignored her completely one day while we were both in the kitchen. That wasn't anything to do with her really though cause I am a programmer and I was stuck on a problem I couldn't fix and I was pissed off about it. She works in accounts and I don't really work with her directly. I have emailed her a few times and she is very polite.
    My desk is right outside the corridor where everyone comes in and out and there is a big glass window so I see everyone and they see me. Last Thursday she came in after lunch and waved to me and gave me a big smile as she walked by. I didn't wave or smile back cause it happened very quickly.
    She knows I have the hots for her but I am sure she is used to that. It's kind of strange because I have been led to believe that attractive girls don't like fellas looking at them. They will sometimes be cold and unfriendly to a guy who does it because they don't want to give him any encouragement. I don't think she is a p***k-tease as she seems to be a very refined and sophisticated girl.
    There's nothing in it I'm sure, it's more likely she thinks "Ah the poor fella, he thinks he has a chance with me, I better be nice to him".
    Some people are just friendly by nature. Maybe thats all this is.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to testuser1 For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (03-11-18)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by blabbermouth View Post
    5ft 6, you haven't a hope, unless you own the company, forget about it

Reviews

Just because she is nice to see you doesn't mean she likes you. :3

Quote Originally Posted by Roderik View Post
    Just because she is nice to see you doesn't mean she likes you. :3
    Yeah, I gotten burned on this one before, so now I just assume all the time that she is just friendly. They will need to hit me with a love-brick before I will understand any of the hints that they actually do like now.

I work in an office with a couple of thousands in it, there are hotties on every floor. As long as you are literally not staring at them with a tilted head and saying "phwaooor" I don't see how you could be hauled up to HR. Maybe I've become expert at my perving that said lol

Best way to find out if she likes you is to put your hand up her skirt and goose her fanny.

If she runs off to HR it proves two things;

a. that she has no sense of humour, and
    b. She doesn't like you (probably).

On the other hand, if she likes you she might (I say might), get on her knees immediately and start sucking on your flute.
    Last edited by babygravy; 04-11-18 at 20:55.
    https://twitter.com/i/status/1054711886464327681

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by babygravy View Post
    Best way to find out if she likes you is to put your hand up her skirt and goose her fanny.

If she runs off to HR it proves two things;

a. that she has no sense of humour, and
    b. She doesn't like you (probably).

On the other hand, if she likes you she might (I say might), get on her knees immediately and start sucking on your flute.
    That's not even remotely funny.
    ladiesman217: April 2009 to April 2024

Goodbye

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by D8guy100 View Post
    I work in an office with a couple of thousands in it, there are hotties on every floor. As long as you are literally not staring at them with a tilted head and saying "phwaooor" I don't see how you could be hauled up to HR. Maybe I've become expert at my perving that said lol
    My downfall is that my eyes follow them and my head turns but HR have never told me who made the complaints. My gut feeling is that its a couple of ladies that never turn heads that reported me.
    To anyone that doesn't like me here.
    I hope you need to pee 3 times tonight, but that you only wake up twice.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by philipkntz View Post
    My downfall is that my eyes follow them and my head turns but HR have never told me who made the complaints. My gut feeling is that its a couple of ladies that never turn heads that reported me.
    Maybe HR had an idea that youre a bit of a weirdo?