Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Female teacher "defiles" male student

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Meursault View Post
    So many of them. Just type "female teacher arrested" into google images. Some hotties. One famous one smiled for her mugshot.
    I am thinking about going back to school.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bmw528 For This Useful Post:

gameboy (31-10-19)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by DummyResister View Post
    We had an art teacher in my first year in secondary school who used come to class wearing low cut tops and summer dresses all year round.
    I'll never forget how her breasts felt brushing against the nape of my neck as she leaned over me to 'correct my perspective'.

I should sue that school.
    No, You should give me the contact details when i am thinking about enrolling.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to bmw528 For This Useful Post:

Reviews

female teachers give me no pussy in my day, not even a sniff only got the weight of the cane,

Reviews

They just teased when I was going and she knew she what she was doing. Many a sweet wank to her

Women can be paedofiles too.
    But as long as she's hot that's all that counts?

Her looks aren't relevant. She abused a child in her care. It's no different to a Christian brother abusing somebody.

Keep your eye on the ball lads. You sound like a bunch of fucking delinquents cheering on the hot teacher paedo. Wtf.
    He felt her hands slide slowly up his thigh, he couldn't stop himself from growing hard. She caught his eye and in that second he knew: This erotic, sensual Lady is bold if she is anything. She would be upto mischief in no time...
    Some things never change

8. The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to EnglishAlex For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (01-11-18), CaraClarke (30-10-19), Floki (01-11-18), gameboy (31-10-19), liffey (30-10-19), scoobydo1 (01-11-18), SexySarah85 (01-11-19)

Quote Originally Posted by hotlipslover View Post
    Until I know the actual ages of the two of them when the sex took place, I would hold judgement, shes 24 now, it could have been a couple of years ago, when she was 21/22, and he could have been 17 almost 18 for all we know. That would not be anywhere near as bad as if she was in her 30s + and he was under 16.

The fact her name and FB pics are all over the internet pretty much guarantees everyone in the locality knows all about the alleged victim and the girl.

The media should be prevented from printing stories like this, for at least a couple of months after the case is finalized to protect the identities of all concerned.

A very good female friend of mine was the victim in a case a number of years ago, and the big report in the papers the day after the case case heard in court identified her,even though not named, her work mates saw it, and worked out why she was off work the previous day, and lived in the locality of the incident at the time. She never went back to work there, and felt that was worse than going to court in the first place which again was worse than the rape. But it sells newspapers and keeps the gossip social media alive ...
    From the article:
    A 24-year-old female teacher has appeared in court charged with the defilement of a teenage boy who was a student in her school at the time.
    The woman was brought before Swords District Court where she was charged with two offences under Section 3(1) of the Criminal Sexual Offences Act 2006 that on February 1 this year and on February 13 she had engaged in a sex act with a child under the age of 17.

He was under 17. She was an adult. It's that black and white for me and should be viewed like that by everybody. The legal age of consent is 17. Not A day before. It makes it worse that she's a teacher! The parents taking their kids to school each day shouldn't be wondering if the teacher is gonna take a fancy to them ffs.

Just because something similar happened to your friend shouldn't have any bearing on this. The child is the case is a minor. The adult is over 18. Black, White.
    He felt her hands slide slowly up his thigh, he couldn't stop himself from growing hard. She caught his eye and in that second he knew: This erotic, sensual Lady is bold if she is anything. She would be upto mischief in no time...
    Some things never change

10. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to EnglishAlex For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (01-11-18), Floki (01-11-18), liffey (30-10-19), RayDonovan (01-11-18), scoobydo1 (01-11-18)

So many of them.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by EnglishAlex View Post
    From the article:
    A 24-year-old female teacher has appeared in court charged with the defilement of a teenage boy who was a student in her school at the time.
    The woman was brought before Swords District Court where she was charged with two offences under Section 3(1) of the Criminal Sexual Offences Act 2006 that on February 1 this year and on February 13 she had engaged in a sex act with a child under the age of 17.

He was under 17. She was an adult. It's that black and white for me and should be viewed like that by everybody. The legal age of consent is 17. Not A day before. It makes it worse that she's a teacher! The parents taking their kids to school each day shouldn't be wondering if the teacher is gonna take a fancy to them ffs.

Just because something similar happened to your friend shouldn't have any bearing on this. The child is the case is a minor. The adult is over 18. Black, White.
    I do think that's all fine in theory and it was incredibly poor judgment and selfish reckless behaviour on her part. But for the sake of argument:
    I'd guess the student wasn't the shy bookish nerdy sort, more likely he was very mature for his age, and he wouldn't be in the least traumatised by a hot 24 year old teacher shifting him.
    If it happened a year or two years later no one would bat an eye at the age gap. It would be "high foives from all the goys" as Ross OCK might say 😃

Anyway

FEMALE TEACHERS NOWADAYS

Vs

FEMALE TEACHERS IN MY DAY

obviously if it was a male teacher and female student in same circumstances I'd call him a disgusting pedo which is a double standard but
    Three things that don't lie
    Drunk people
    Shakira's hips
    Yoga pants

13. The Following User Says Thank You to RayDonovan For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (01-11-18)

Quote Originally Posted by RayDonovan View Post
    I do think that's all fine in theory and it was incredibly poor judgment and selfish reckless behaviour on her part. But for the sake of argument:
    I'd guess the student wasn't the shy bookish nerdy sort, more likely he was very mature for his age, and he wouldn't be in the least traumatised by a hot 24 year old teacher shifting him.
    If it happened a year or two years later no one would bat an eye at the age gap. It would be "high foives from all the goys" as Ross OCK might say ��

Anyway

FEMALE TEACHERS NOWADAYS

Vs

FEMALE TEACHERS IN MY DAY

obviously if it was a male teacher and female student in same circumstances I'd call him a disgusting pedo which is a double standard but
    I understand your point. But if you are in a position of authority, you cannot go off with your students or patients or whatever. It is just the principle.

15. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Meursault For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (01-11-18), EnglishAlex (01-11-18), liffey (30-10-19), RayDonovan (01-11-18), SexySarah85 (01-11-19), Stephanie (03-11-18)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Meursault View Post
    I understand your point. But if you are in a position of authority, you cannot go off with your students or patients or whatever. It is just the principle.
    Ah yeah, it was idiotic behaviour by her for sure.
    Three things that don't lie
    Drunk people
    Shakira's hips
    Yoga pants

17. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to RayDonovan For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (01-11-18), EnglishAlex (01-11-18), Meursault (03-11-18), Stephanie (30-10-19)

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast