Thread: Ts Magalli

Reviews

Default Ts Magalli

Does anyone remember Magalli? She looked like Imman who is married to David Bowie, and had a long lean model like figure. She was also a genuine 11 ins and simply an amazing performer. Lost contact with her about 8 years ago but would love to hook up with her again! Any info gratefully received.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to sixfourblond For This Useful Post:

3. Default

That's a great shout. Magalli was my first TS experience.... other notables that have left the scene were TS Paris/Kitten.... she was amazing and Tyra, one time only but superb too....

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to slickfred82 For This Useful Post:

sixfourblond (29-10-18)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sixfourblond View Post
    Does anyone remember Magalli? She looked like Imman who is married to David Bowie, and had a long lean model like figure. She was also a genuine 11 ins and simply an amazing performer. Lost contact with her about 8 years ago but would love to hook up with her again! Any info gratefully received.
    Quote Originally Posted by slickfred82 View Post
    That's a great shout. Magalli was my first TS experience.... other notables that have left the scene were TS Paris/Kitten.... she was amazing and Tyra, one time only but superb too....
    Not to mention Cindy Sins who now owns half of London and Nadwa who was my first.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to sixfourblond For This Useful Post:

gameboy (02-11-18)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sixfourblond View Post
    Not to mention Cindy Sins who now owns half of London and Nadwa who was my first.
    I remember all of the girls mentioned (except Imman!). Maggali was exceptionally agile, Nadwa preferred to be bottom but the both seem to be gone now

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Anitafan For This Useful Post:

sixfourblond (30-10-18)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Anitafan View Post
    I remember all of the girls mentioned (except Imman!). Maggali was exceptionally agile, Nadwa preferred to be bottom but the both seem to be gone now
    Nadwa was here before EI and was such a doll. She used to top me and at the time because of my inexperience she seemed to be so big and very hard. Quite a few of the American models on the tranny sites visited Dublin in those days. The standard was really really high.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to sixfourblond For This Useful Post: