Reviews

That's such a sexy photo
    Three things that don't lie
    Drunk people
    Shakira's hips
    Yoga pants

thank you , guys :*** xxx

3. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Katrinn For This Useful Post:

circumcised guy (01-11-18), ORDINARYJOE (04-11-18)

thank you dear **

Gorgeous lady!
    [B][I]Life is too short for bad coffee and bad sex.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by oldfool View Post
    Looks like anothervgreat set of photos

Reviews

I met Katrinn in Ballsbridge last September I think, she is very attractive,great body,nice girl, no English though and her first week on the job I'd say, wasn't the best experience but I would like to see her again, I'm sure she's much more experienced now

I see she has opted out of reviews

Quote Originally Posted by teachertim View Post
    Anyone else met katrin recently. I'm really tempted to break my policy of only visiting those with reviews.
    I visit girls without reviews and its 50/50 how it works out. Considering she is in Blanchardstown which is a shithole for girls to work in as is Navan for reasons I cant go into here its possible she has just been slaughtered with bad fake reviews from the locals that dont move around. Blanchardstown is probably the worst I have ever come across for bait and switch and fake profiles.
    She could be real, maybe she was real and has moved on maybe she still is real and got a few psychopath customers who wanted services she did not provide and left bad reviews.
    It really is a gamble ! If I was you I would head into Dublin there are some cracking girls there and less chance of a raid in my opinion.
    I recommend Kitty in D2, Sophie hot in Smithfield both no nonsense quality service providers I will give you the money myself if your not delighted.
    Good luck either way.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to AverageDublinPunter For This Useful Post:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast