Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: You reap what you sow

Reviews

Default You reap what you sow

So Trumps degeneration of others his incitement to division, hate , violence has begun to bear fruit as in the number of bombs sent to Obama Clinton , John Brennan , Maxine Waters.

just remember this started with the de humanizing of Mexicans, the insulting of the disabled , the segregation of Muslims , the lock Hillary up , the fake news the enemies of the people , the cruel nick names, the lies the use of 3 word slogans at rallies. the soft approval of alt right Nazi marches .

the video of him Wrestling assaulting CNN to the ground ,video that he applauded himself for and the recent my kind of guy for congress man who pleaded guilty to assaulting a journalist .

lets not forget 3 men who are being charged with assault at his rallies, their defense he incited them to it. Maybe his suggestion that someone shoot Hilary Clinton , or his get them out I will pay the legal bills

His response today, well its the Medias fault , sweet fucking Jesus you fucking Americans WTF

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to beautyaddict For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (25-10-18), Harry123 (28-10-18), joggon (25-10-18), luvdaladies (25-10-18), rimminglover (25-10-18), StevieB1980 (25-10-18)

Reviews

Just after seeing a poster at a rally he was spouting shite at reading "Finish the Wall".

Has he even started it yet ?
    Hello darkness my old friend.....

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (25-10-18), Harrybigtoe (25-10-18), StevieB1980 (25-10-18)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post
    Just after seeing a poster at a rally he was spouting shite at reading "Finish the Wall".

Just every time I think it cant get worse yer man finds new depths of zero morals, denigration of values for self interest . BTW I love your new signature , barney what gives your a bit on fire .

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to beautyaddict For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (25-10-18), Harrybigtoe (25-10-18)

Quote Originally Posted by beautyaddict View Post
    So Trumps degeneration of others his incitement to division, hate , violence has begun to bear fruit as in the number of bombs sent to Obama Clinton , John Brennan , Maxine Waters.

just remember this started with the de humanizing of Mexicans, the insulting of the disabled , the segregation of Muslims , the lock Hillary up , the fake news the enemies of the people , the cruel nick names, the lies the use of 3 word slogans at rallies. the soft approval of alt right Nazi marches .

the video of him Wrestling assaulting CNN to the ground ,video that he applauded himself for and the recent my kind of guy for congress man who pleaded guilty to assaulting a journalist .

lets not forget 3 men who are being charged with assault at his rallies, their defense he incited them to it. Maybe his suggestion that someone shoot Hilary Clinton , or his get them out I will pay the legal bills

His response today, well its the Medias fault , sweet fucking Jesus you fucking Americans WTF
    Im with you for the whole post and Then some ,

What’s going on is an abomination by any decent standard ,

But please stop just shy of the highlighted bit !!

We don’t like current situ either .
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

8. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (25-10-18), beautyaddict (25-10-18), Harrybigtoe (25-10-18), j81 (25-10-18)

Reviews

The USA is definitely a place to be avoided until some things serious change...

There are a few articles and opinion pieces that have discussed the possibility of a second U.S. Civil War, and they make some fairly compelling points about what could set it all off. The primary arguments they made reference just how irreconcilably polarized different socio-political viewpoints have become in recent years, and how these were essentially the same conditions which made the first U.S. Civil War almost inevitable to political insiders of the era, upwards of 10 years before the first shot was fired.

I'm not saying that it's to the point of being 'inevitable' that the U.S, is definitely going to have a second Civil War, but I will not be the least bit shocked if/when it happens.
    Fighting the Good Fight...

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cable87 For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (25-10-18), joggon (25-10-18)

I think the problems in the US wrt left versus right is EVERYWHERE.... look at Brexit and what's happening throughout Europe with respect to the rise of right wing political parties, and the general racist anti-migrant view that's coming to the forefront.
    A civil war is on the cards in the US but I think such a conflict won't just be confined to the US.
    We're all going to experience this.
    In my opinion the US is leading the charge and pushing us much quicker towards conflict than any single other global player, purely because the Americans decided it was time for an idiotic president.
    A crazy president for a crazy super power which affects us all. His rhetoric and political views are exactly what the world does not need right now.
    Trump is a complete lunatic as are his followers. Woefully black and white statement that, I know... I consider myself a 'sensible and saine' person most of the time. But when half the f*cking world seem to be sinking into absolute stupidity and insanity I loose hope.

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to john_calling For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (25-10-18), Stephanie (25-10-18)

Reviews

After hearing on the news that an explosive device has been sent to Robert DeNiro, another Trump critic.

Of course none of this is Donald's fault !!
    Hello darkness my old friend.....

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (25-10-18), Stephanie (25-10-18)

Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post

A wall he wants the Mexicans to build how low can Trump go? (actually that is a stupid question we all know the depths of his depravity)
    STD 'Seize The Day'

16. The Following User Says Thank You to StevieB1980 For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (25-10-18)

Quote Originally Posted by MGMD1990 View Post
    I highly doubt he had any intention of getting Mexico to pay for any wall. It's simple rhetoric, and a lot of the American people bought it.
    True and they will probably be bought by him again by voting him in for a second term.
    STD 'Seize The Day'

I lay it All at Merkel's feet !!

Despite the slow simmering of long ,

Her throwing Europe's door wide open in summer / fall of 2015

pre-dates Brexit and could be argued is a cause of it ! ;

It (2015 : million+ militant hordes invading Europe at behest of Merkel)

pre-dates Trump , and gave him the horrifying example of Europe to avoid .

Ye in the know -- think about it !!

I have no kind words to spare for that one .
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

19. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

StevieB1980 (25-10-18)

Page 1 of 13 12311 ... LastLast