Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: You reap what you sow

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    I'm afraid that is a very simplistic view of a very complex issue .

I mean no disrespect , but ....please read up a bit more on this :-/ ? xx

: already there are negative repercussions of dt's trade ideas and taxes .

Please read up xx
    Why not educate me if I'm wrong?I'm always willing to learn something new.

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by 27M View Post
    Why not educate me if I'm wrong?I'm always willing to learn something new.
    You can read elsewhere just as well as here reading My words x

(I have an appointment coming up / no time to elaborate atm xx)

>> Search : GIYF x

Look up some recent US news xx

* I'll be back later x
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    ...and interesting , how my litany of wrongs , you've picked up Only on the Trade issue ,

whereas all the other items hit just as close to home as Trade .

MAGA , my Tail ! ....xx
    I picked up on trade wars because you gave actual details of why you thought the policy was wrong. The rest you picked are headlines without any examples as to what you are referring to.

Reviews

So the false flag democrat hoax.. not so much registered Republican Trump fan boy it turns out sending bombs . More sinister and that Trump needs to start learning real quick that his dog whistle are being heard by the deranged takes one to know one I guess , the mass shooting in Pennsylvanian at Synagogue,

He now saying all this hate so so bad, now what exactly is it you go for on those "RALLIES" of yours ? Crowds whipped up baying for a scapegoat (Sorry Goatboy) and if you fail to condemn Nazi marchers chanting Nazi slogans and give them a wink and a nod, well most intelligent people are aware of the impact of such communications the trickle down is that such irresponsible talk from the top gets "understood" by the likes of these fucking nut jobs well know side effect hence Media regulations here , 11 dead , he has some level of Liability here .

5. The Following User Says Thank You to beautyaddict For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Apologies on that its Pittsburgh where atrocity, hate crime occurred

Side note here , Trump on about Muslim terrorists , well homegrown white boys seems to be making up the numbers who even remembers USA biggest mass shooting in Vegas ?
    Last edited by beautyaddict; 28-10-18 at 05:21.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to beautyaddict For This Useful Post:

Reviews

9. The Following User Says Thank You to beautyaddict For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (28-10-18)

Quote Originally Posted by beautyaddict View Post
    Is it just me or does that lying toerag (sanders) always look constipated when she opens that gaping trap.
    For a woman who believes so much in God, she sure does spew a lot of crap just for a paycheck.
    I at least hope she actually does not believe what she says much like her boss, and fucks news (fox)

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to luvdaladies For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (29-10-18), rimminglover (29-10-18)

Quote Originally Posted by badmick View Post
    I like a lot of people would have preferred if Trump had not been elected. He seems to have disrupted the whole world order(be what it may) He was elected so be it . What i dont like is other being dragged into this .Trump is president and he makes the decisions. Sarah Sanders as press secretary does not make the decisions and is employed to do a job . A job which she may or may not like like a lot of us. She then should not be subject of some vile comments. No lady should be spoken about in such a distasteful manner (particularly about her looks) no matter how much she is disliked
    I don't get into tit for tats here but as someone who lives in the U.S 10 months of the year you really get tired of the verbal crap coming out of the white house. (over here you only get snippets of it) I must say though my comment was definitely not flattering towards her however not near as VILE as her bosses to almost everyone else. At least sean spicer had the balls to quit as he could not continue to defend the lies being spread to the people.

Reviews

Trump on women, in the interest of balance , Saunders comments detract from the issue and not right but take a look at trump , if anyone wants more no problem but I think the point is made

Stormy daniels.. Horse face

Carly Firiona .. Look at that face would anyone vote for that she was a candidate for Republican nomination

Mika host of morning Joe, her face was bleeding from plastic surgery I would not let her sit with me

Megan Kelly... The infamous attempt to claim her period effected her behaviour when chairing a presidential debate as in "you could see blood coming out of her eyes there was blood coming from everywhere.

Miss universe winner Alica Machado , Disgusting and Miss piggy

Two women who accused him of sexual assault , his defense they were so ugly it was ridiculous to suggest he would have

The issue here is Donal Trump and his encouragement of violence. If outraged by the above comments read by v few maybe get outraged by comments read by maybe 1 billion FFS

Reviews

Watch trumps performance about 34 seconds in , what comes before just illustrates what a deficit this man is on every single human dynamic .

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast