Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: You reap what you sow

1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by StevieB1980 View Post
    True and they will probably be bought by him again by voting him in for a second term.
    You mean the fools actually Voting him into Office for the first time ?

: as that's not exactly what's happened (2016) , the first time around =>> ala #Bush#Gore#2000 x

God Help Us , if so though !!

At times like this and times a-coming , I'm grateful to have refuge in nature , away from civilization xx
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    I lay it All at Merkel's feet !!

Despite the slow simmering of long ,

Her throwing Europe's door wide open in summer / fall of 2015

pre-dates Brexit and could be argued is a cause of it ! ;

It (2015 : million+ militant hordes invading Europe at behest of Merkel)

pre-dates Trump , and gave him the horrifying example of Europe to avoid .

Ye in the know -- think about it !!

I have no kind words to spare for that one .
    Merkel is totally to blame their.
    Supposed whole families leaving but all the news footage just showed men leaving.
    Some of whom were responsible for the terrorist attacks in Barcelona,Brussels and Paris etc.
    STD 'Seize The Day'

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post
    Just after seeing a poster at a rally he was spouting shite at reading "Finish the Wall".

Has he even started it yet ?
    The Mexicans definitely won't pay for it.
    Congress isn't inclined to fund it.
    He has on at least one occasion deployed the National Guard to the southern border.

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to slimboyfat For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (25-10-18), IrishSarahBarra (25-10-18)

Reviews

Hungary was horrified.
    It was as if Attilla and his hordes had reemerged.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by DummyResister View Post
    Nope, can't see it turning to civil war.
    The liberal left would never mount an armed uprising against the corporate state they adore so much.
    The real left won't because the state apparatus is too powerful.
    Plus the right are only itching for it. There's more jackbooted boot-licking militia vigilante groups springing up every day.

Unified mass movement - like the widespread unrest that forced Roosevelt to offer the New Deal, or the civil rights movement in the 60s - is the only way to combat this rising tide of fascism but unfortunately the left are a scattered mess at present. Mostly by design I may add.
    The question is will something organize them before the next big crash comes because there is one coming and most people in the know reckon it's gonna be a lot bigger than 2008.

And when that crash hits all kinds of shit is gonna fly.
    Not how it may start , before he got elected he said if he lost it was cheating, BBC had a team in Ohio before election about 3 days they interviewed 20 guys in a Militia type thing , fully armed these guys. When asked if trump lost they were we go to war .

If Trump is impeached then it will be Army etc versus these guys , he already alluded to it when Impeachment was looking on . That is how it ill start and maybe he is relying on this.

Reviews

Afraid not, one of his "great successes" was that he mirrored precisely the bile being pumped out on these hate radio channels listened to buy 50 million of then Dumb fucks in his rhetoric it has been studied and a paper written . Now that bile that hate has been getting broadcast in your country more like 20 years. Your countries hatred of wet backs, you know Mexicans well and truly predates Merkel. His dog whistle to white supremacist, now that one well and truly predates all of it. Stephanie take ownership here FFS

Merkel seriously !!! He exploted job loss and Xenophobia and racism he did get around to Muslims in that but the Mexicans were his prime target you know build a wall. And the rust belt he blamed them Foreginers . He won by 76000 votes . The house and Senate he did not win, most thought HC was goin to win so tactical voting set in to limit her.

Make America Great Again is aimed at middle aged white Americans and their offspring no more no less and it includes women knowing their place BTW , sweet fuck al to do with Germany.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to beautyaddict For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by john_calling View Post
    I think the problems in the US wrt left versus right is EVERYWHERE.... look at Brexit and what's happening throughout Europe with respect to the rise of right wing political parties, and the general racist anti-migrant view that's coming to the forefront.
    A civil war is on the cards in the US but I think such a conflict won't just be confined to the US.
    We're all going to experience this.
    In my opinion the US is leading the charge and pushing us much quicker towards conflict than any single other global player, purely because the Americans decided it was time for an idiotic president.
    A crazy president for a crazy super power which affects us all. His rhetoric and political views are exactly what the world does not need right now.
    Trump is a complete lunatic as are his followers. Woefully black and white statement that, I know... I consider myself a 'sensible and saine' person most of the time. But when half the f*cking world seem to be sinking into absolute stupidity and insanity I loose hope.
    Trump is a Nazi I said it many months before he got elected , some were laughing not so much now , he is the product of a failed system a failed society . But Trump has allowe America to play victim to not own its own actions and they have fallen for it. These are scary times , his clarion call to Fascism is being answered.

Brexit is long in the making partly by certain elements of the media , the Empire union Jack underwear wearing Boris Johnson types but also the Foreigners to blame culture took as its bride the deprived of the North of the UK . Eton marries Newcastle . We get Brexit dressed in save the NHS 350 million a week bridal dress , possibly the biggest lie of this century . the reality the NHS has over 130000 vacancies as them FOREIGNERS decide they have had enough and the NHS cant cope fucking genius that.

11. Default

Quote Originally Posted by beautyaddict View Post
    Afraid not, one of his "great successes" was that he mirrored precisely the bile being pumped out on these hate radio channels listened to buy 50 million of then Dumb fucks in his rhetoric it has been studied and a paper written . Now that bile that hate has been getting broadcast in your country more like 20 years. Your countries hatred of wet backs, you know Mexicans well and truly predates Merkel. His dog whistle to white supremacist, now that one well and truly predates all of it. Stephanie take ownership here FFS

Merkel seriously !!! He exploted job loss and Xenophobia and racism he did get around to Muslims in that but the Mexicans were his prime target you know build a wall. And the rust belt he blamed them Foreginers . He won by 76000 votes . The house and Senate he did not win, most thought HC was goin to win so tactical voting set in to limit her.

Make America Great Again is aimed at middle aged white Americans and their offspring no more no less and it includes women knowing their place BTW , sweet fuck al to do with Germany.
    Chicken - Egg x

Egg - Chicken .

Please read my post more carefully x

Btw I am not dismissing your opinion , far from it .

Reviews

Chicken - Egg x

Egg - Chicken .

Please read my post more carefully x

Btw I am not dismissing your opinion , far from it .
    Immigration in Europe may have a few % here thats it no more , the foundation of hate was laid down in your country for some not all many years ago. It may have allowed trump an example but be honest here it is a small contribution at best , certainly not to be laid at Merkels feet, thats a bit strong. The behaviours in trumps so called rallies that takes some time to brew . So if you want say Merkel played a bit part no more. In Europe its a bigger thing for sure. But we all forget that image

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	aylan2.jpg 
Views:	27 
Size:	79.6 KB 
ID:	125558
    Last edited by beautyaddict; 25-10-18 at 18:03.

13. Default

Quote Originally Posted by beautyaddict View Post
    Trump is a Nazi I said it many months before he got elected , some were laughing not so much now , he is the product of a failed system a failed society . But Trump has allowe America to play victim to not own its own actions and they have fallen for it. These are scary times , his clarion call to Fascism is being answered.

Brexit is long in the making partly by certain elements of the media , the Empire union Jack underwear wearing Boris Johnson types but also the Foreigners to blame culture took as its bride the deprived of the North of the UK . Eton marries Newcastle . We get Brexit dressed in save the NHS 350 million a week bridal dress , possibly the biggest lie of this century . the reality the NHS has over 130000 vacancies as them FOREIGNERS decide they have had enough and the NHS cant cope fucking genius that.

And what is your take on Soros and his agenda ?

And 'His' agenda meaning the many tentacled behind the scenes , never seen nor connect the dots

institutions pursuing a very specific ideology to Their endgame ?

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast