Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: TS Megan

Reviews

I hope we can all agree that we are all just here because we like girly cocks in frocks

2. The Following User Says Thank You to irishjp For This Useful Post:

sixfourblond (28-10-18)

Haha very true. We all like she cock. To each there own

Quote Originally Posted by daveshak814 View Post
    I've meet Iris, wasn't my favorite experience. To me Megan is the best around
    Suppose some people prefer the basic service and not favour the top class service that Iris gives. Kind of like preferring Ryan air over Emirates!!
    We as clients have to ensure the TS like us as well so maybe Iris didn’t like the guy but that is up to us!
    In my opinion the overall best service and best looking TS in the country is Iris plus I would say be the consensus of those on the site. Those who haven’t met her yet should definitely go for it as an early Christmas present to themselves

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Paddy54 For This Useful Post:

Iris Gomez (26-10-18), irishjp (28-10-18)

Lol what is wrong with the guys on here. Paddy I'm very happy you had a great time with Iris, and I think you should treat yourself for xmas. Different people have different experience with different girls. I've meet some fantastic girls over the years and some not so good. To me my best experience have been with Megan. That's not to say, there is a beautiful girl on now that I haven't meet that would be twice as good. But again MY best experience have been with her.
    Now it's close to Xmas so why don't we all spend some time with one of these stunning women.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Franklin10 View Post
    Ive been with Megan twice. Both great experiences and she is absolutely beautiful. She could be a catwalk model.
    She looks absolutely stunning!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Franklin10 View Post
    Megan is back in Ireland, holy fuck look at her new photos!
    That pic of her biting her lip. Mmmmm

She said she'd be in Cork soon to me aaages ago I'm going mad between wanting to visit her and Bianka Nascimento!!!

Why not visit both. They are two stunning girls that I'm sure will please you.
    There are loads of girls here to choose from. If you want a beautiful girl that's great fun try Quenelle she is stunning in d3 and if you want something more intense see Ms rammer. She really lives up to her name in a good way.

In my opinion, she is the best looking ts around.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast