Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TS Bamby. Any good for a first timer???

1. Default TS Bamby. Any good for a first timer???

Hey, new to this..... So who should be my first????.

You want my honest opinion ?? Stay clear. Her reviews are OK (not great) and she charges so much per half hour and doesn't offer OWO
    Last edited by Floki; 27-09-18 at 10:35.

I have visited countless tv / ts in Belfast and Dublin and Bamby was the 3rd worst of them. Wait until Nicoli next visits belfast in my opinion she is the best for a first time. If you can't wait then go to Arielle.

Quote Originally Posted by Trueblue22 View Post
    I have visited countless tv / ts in Belfast and Dublin and Bamby was the 3rd worst of them. Wait until Nicoli next visits belfast in my opinion she is the best for a first time. If you can't wait then go to Arielle.
    Out of curiosity who would you rank first and second worst?

5. Default

Cheers guys good info.

Erika Schinaider and Victoria Grayson.

Reviews

I've seen bamby twice an that will be all il ever visit. Very rushed service an when you ask what you want on phone it is completely different when you get there. Also want more money midway threw to cum even tho she agreed. I'd avoid in my own opinion.

Reviews

Where are you situated if your visting Belfast I'd recommend Jessica who is there now. I've seen her 4/5 times always a great time an such a lovely personality

Yes I would agree Jessica is good. I visited Debby today and would highly highly recommend

Reviews

I saw ts bamby way back and left, not great attitude and not attractive to me, Helen Charm one of my favourites

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast