Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fantasies

Default Fantasies

Be you gay, sure you're straight or bi curious, whats your gay fantasy? Mines drinking cum out of a condom or licking clean a flesh light after a huge load was left in it. Only had cum in my mouth once before and I don't think my dick has ever been harder! I just wanted to cum and mix it together, any of you have any fantasies about cum/getting fucked/ creampied?
    I WAS SENT BY HIM WHO IS CALLED I AM

Having a man wear tights and wanking and sucking him through them!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to mtl40 For This Useful Post:

bollocks (26-01-19)

Ooh that's nice, I love seeing men or ts/tv cum inside of tights and it kind of seeps through, the thoughts of licking it up gets me excited

Reviews

Love can myself. My fantasy is to come home to what's in the link and lick it all off

https://cdn4.images.motherlessmedia....g?fs=opencloud

Quote Originally Posted by pegmyass85 View Post
    Love can myself. My fantasy is to come home to what's in the link and lick it all off

https://cdn4.images.motherlessmedia....g?fs=opencloud
    Oh yes, there's a girl I chat to, she was trying to organise a threesome with me and her bf, I do think she's gorgeous but all I was dreaming about was eating his big load out of her.

7. Default

At times I get turned on by a m/m scenario. Something alluring of a mans grip on my shaft than a woman’s.
    Having a guy on his knees take a face full would be up there

Laying under a woman in 69 as she fucked by a guy, his sack slapping against my face as he pounds her hard and blows inside her and I lap it up as it drips out of her creamy pussy

You're speaking my language brother!

It's visiting a masseur for a massage and despite my best efforts, I get a massive erection and he notices my discomfort. This ends up with me getting a good hard handjob and prostate massage.... Not the most elaborate but it's my fantasy and I like it

Blog Entries
    Reviews

My fantasy would be similar except it would be a female masseuse no hand job but a slow cowgirl to finish

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast