Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Cocaine

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by DummyResister View Post
    Weed has not been bad for me.
    I used to smoke it every day.
    Nowadays I'll occasionally pull out the vape machine at the end of a week for a few puffs because it's still the cleanest way of unwinding I know.
    Personally when I smoke I don't need anything else. The only adverse affect I suffer is an unnatural hunger for bacon flavoured crisps.
    Of course I'm well aware that some people will get 'addicted' to weed and that even the most lenient of studies indicate that it likely impacts cognitive development if ingested regularly earlier in life.

I also worked my way through a coke habit some years back.
    It was great fun at the start, no strings attached, no costs either, and it just kept getting better and better.
    I'm not sure when exactly it turned bad because it all began to blur but when it did turn bad it got nasty, and even then it took me a while to realized I wasn't in control like I thought I was.

Cocaine is not an honest drug. It lies all the time.
    Well its good you kicked the Coke, it looks like you have not developed all in addiction , if you had any drug would quickly unwind you to where you were with Coke , many make that mistake stop drugs but keep drinking, the winding path for them is always the same. Addiction can jump to other substances. If you have been say 2 years as a casual weed user and its not developing your most likely goin to be OK, you know the risks , just maybe keep an eye on it that it is not shall we say developing. Well done on kicking coke.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to beautyaddict For This Useful Post:

I think the idiots are those who say one drug is okay and another one it is not.

Weed, cocaine, ecstasy etc .. are drugs, different effect.

Have to explain myself like I would do to kids here..

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rachel Divine View Post
    So, weed is good for you and cocaine is bad?!
    what are you takin' woman??? its the other way around FFS

Reviews

I think the idiots are those who say one drug is okay and another one it is not.

Weed, cocaine, ecstasy etc .. are drugs, different effect.

Have to explain myself like I would do to kids here..
    I have seen you posting here since 2012, based on that activity we were never going to meet. Neither of us losing any sleep on that i am sure . Drugs are classified for a reason, if your talking about gateway issues thats an entirely different debate, i somehow doubt you were. You are mainly posting on this thread to provoke , shows a lack of respect for some who have lost loved ones to drugs as posted here directly and indirectly , but then again I am not surprised you would do this you got form .If you need attention as it seems you do , why else are you here? go to any number of fun threads and get yourself some .

Funny thing often the over confident arrogant users guess where they end up , yep asking for help from someone like me, and guess what even you I will help if it ever gets there.
    Last edited by beautyaddict; 23-09-18 at 09:40.

Quote Originally Posted by beautyaddict View Post
    I have seen you posting here since 2012, based on that activity we were never going to meet. Neither of us losing any sleep on that i am sure . Drugs are classified for a reason, if your talking about gateway issues thats an entirely different debate, i somehow doubt you were. You are mainly posting on this thread to provoke , shows a lack of respect for some who have lost loved ones to drugs as posted here directly and indirectly , but then again I am not surprised you would do this you got form .If you need attention as it seems you do , why else are you here? go to any number of fun threads and get yourself some .

Funny thing often the over confident arrogant users guess where they end up , yep asking for help from someone like me, and guess what even you I will help if it ever gets there.
    Not sure I understand your post. As about meeting, I think I did very well without your 100 euro..

Each to their own. If one wants to get high on weed, so be it. If he/she dies because of it, I'm sorry, but a person takes responsibility when smoking. Same with cocaine.

My point was a drug is a drug, simple as. You want to say I'm insensitive and I should be crying cause some of you lost love ones due to drugs. Looking for pity, is it?

Am I telling you my problems looking for pity from you? Serious question.
    Last edited by Rachel Divine; 23-09-18 at 12:04.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Rachel Divine For This Useful Post:

ShadyDog (23-09-18)

Reviews

Not sure I understand your post. As about meeting, I think I did very well without your 100 euro..

Each to their own. If one wants to get high on weed, so be it. If he/she dies because of it, I'm sorry, but a person takes responsibility when smoking. Same with cocaine.

My point was a drug is a drug, simple as. You want to say I'm insensitive and I should be crying cause some of you lost love ones due to drugs. Looking for pity, is it?

Am I telling you my problems looking for pity from you? Serious question.
    In 6 years I ignored you with good reason, your not my type of people , your values and mine do not meet at any point , and most likely never will . Pity is not the point, its respect for the pain of others , not your pride not your need for attention . for once try to have a small amount of respect for others. No more no less , you I suspect conflate anger with strength.
    After this I will not respond to you no point we will never find common ground and no intention of giving you attention, now where is the ignore button

Way too sensitive souls on here.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Rachel Divine For This Useful Post:

ShadyDog (23-09-18)

Way too sensitive souls on here.
    Fuk sake. Im almost afraid 2 post incase I get banned.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to ShadyDog For This Useful Post:

Rachel Divine (23-09-18)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by StevieB1980 View Post
    I recently found out at a party that one of my best friends has taken/snorted cocaine on a few occasions (that I know of hopefully not more than that but can't be 100% sure as I am hardly watching every move she makes) and I am really worried about it.
    I am not casting asperions on anyone here who does take cocaine as I don't know enough about it....it's just I have never snorted cocaine in my life (despite my curiousity as to what it's like to take and the high you get from it) as it scares me because of overdosing,it's addictiveness and side effects like paranoia.
    Any advice on what to do???
    Biggest killer is booze and fags,but hey,that's legal.

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to peru For This Useful Post:

Liberty Love (23-09-18), Rachel Divine (23-09-18)

Quote Originally Posted by Liberty Love View Post
    Excuse me? I know what the fuck I'm talking about...
    Really I do....
    I wil read ur posts in a few minutes

Page 14 of 24 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast