Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: banjo string pain

Unhappy

Quote Originally Posted by TheNads View Post
    Wow, it was fuckin' sore & produced a lot of blood I remember.
    It was when I was about 20 & a very over-eager girl tugged my knob so hard it snapped. I was drunk though & it really didn't hurt properly until the following day. I never saw a doctor though, just put the boxing gloves on for a few weeks.
    & then another over-zealous girl got me again a few years later !!!!!!!!!!!!
    Same remedy & no problems since, fingers crossed.
    So did you have an operation or see a doctor? At least you put me at ease about the whole thing. I don't like the idea of some perverted doctor feeling about with my knob. Hot female doctors where are you?

Reviews

Never saw a doctor. Never did anything but give it time to heal & no tugs for a few weeks.
    I was worried more after the 2nd time but I'm 42 this year & it's been a healthy banjo string for nearly 20 yrs.
    Good luck with it.
    "I don't want to go to heaven. None of my friends are there."
    Oscar Wilde

Unhappy

hopefully i'm that lucky, it's not as painful now only if you mess with it. It seems to be a little better, I mean, I think it's repairing itself but seems to be very tight not like before. Did you have similar symptoms Nads. I don't like the idea of this happening again. I hear if you don't have the surgery it almost definitly happen again.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12