Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: To good to be true?.

Default To good to be true?.

2. Default

Ignoring the idiotic above post, i would hope it's a legitimate profile but I can't get around the no-reviews thing I'm not sure what the procedure is for verifying photos

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by JustAnotherMan View Post
    Ignoring the idiotic above post, i would hope it's a legitimate profile but I can't get around the no-reviews thing I'm not sure what the procedure is for verifying photos
    But probably the vast majority of clients don't read the forum and just go for the prettiest photo. I know that I did that before I joined the forum.

As for post #2 - How is that prick still posting here ?

AGAIN !!
    Hello darkness my old friend.....

Reviews

She looks stunning but no reviews?
    I’d only be blaming myself for a bad punt

Quote Originally Posted by JustAnotherMan View Post
    Thats a genuine question. I have a few more kinks than I mentioned. I want to know.

Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post
    But probably the vast majority of clients don't read the forum and just go for the prettiest photo. I know that I did that before I joined the forum.

As for post #2 - How is that prick still posting here ?

AGAIN !!
    wots wrong wit u? All I did was ask a fukn question. Is that not wot d forums for. U just cud have answered it

7. Default

She’s genuinely like this and the Advert is total real I’ve seen her in a company of another well known good looking lady from here Ts Dream in Another different Platform and she it’s the typical good looking Ts lady new generation fresh young not extremely dool looking or plastified. I think it’s the new generation thing to be honest in my eyes she look gorgeous 100% pasable but such a WELCOME TO DUBLIN this poor lady have in relation of certain type of punters ! By no means unnecessary & unnaceptable
    If those Self confident “STRAIGHT GUYS” don’t like this Thread in the forum in relation of Transexuals , transgenders & tvs,cds why the moderators let those people given them opinion where it shouldn’t be?
    Last edited by TsBianka; 11-09-18 at 22:26. Reason: ...

8. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to TsBianka For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (11-09-18), hoordog (13-09-18), yugynrohami (13-09-18)

Quote Originally Posted by TsBianka View Post
    She’s genuinely like this and the Advert is total real I’ve seen her in a company of another well known good looking lady from here Ts Dream in Another different Platform and she it’s the typical good looking Ts lady new generation fresh young not extremely dool looking or plastified. I think it’s the new generation thing to be honest in my eyes she look gorgeous 100% pasable but such a WELCONE TO DUBLIN this poor lady have in relation of certain type of punters ! By no means unnecessary & unnaceptable
    If those Self confident “STRAIGHT GUYS” don’t like this Thread in the forum in relation of Transexuals , transgenders & tvs,cds why the moderators let those people given them opinion where it shouldn’t be?
    I just asked a question. I was not judging anybody. I just wanted to understand. If u dont believe me, I thought a transgender and transsexual were the same. And I have no idea wot a CD is. Sorry if I offended u but I have no clue about this scene.

10. Default

Thanks Bianka. Fully agree with your second paragraph

11. The Following User Says Thank You to JustAnotherMan For This Useful Post:

TsBianka (11-09-18)

12. Default

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyDog View Post
    I just asked a question. I was not judging anybody. I just wanted to understand. If u dont believe me, I thought a transgender and transsexual were the same. And I have no idea wot a CD is. Sorry if I offended u but I have no clue about this scene.
    Google is Massive Platform to learn about the Unknow seems like in your college they forgot teach about respect , gender and body Anatomy

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast