Thread: baldy head robbers have fear of death

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Smile baldy head robbers have fear of death

You fucking listen and Listen I fucking hope you carry on robbing girls because I have two of ye on camera and yea the old bill are looking at it but I told the them no I will set ye up.I promise ye that ye will be caught at some stage and ye better fucking pray I dont catch ye caus I am going to give ye one shot into the mouth. Ye better belive me I have told the ladies to carry on biz.Ye might of go a couple of grand wow big robbers. We will see was not my money.I was one hour away I promise ye from my heart if I was there ye would not of crossed the door.
    I will wait my turn. See they way ye put the gloves on prenting ye were Garda ha ha.Next time I think somebody with blue gloves will be putting ye into a body bag. I want ye and see that girl ye are with the so called ban garda.I want her to see you suffer befour I make her cuntless.
    Now big men keep on doing your crap strokes.I sware to ye I will find out one day.And when I do ha ha my fun.What ye get a couple of grand and by the way let me tell ye that it was a lucky stroke.share it and spend it but remember next time ye strike I will be waiting and I could be in IFSC, D4 anywhere.Cork Belfast, Limerick,Big men that rob independent girls we will see.By the way you would be better off doing a good job on a ATM caus at the end of the day you run a risk of being killed either way.MUPPETS XX

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by totheguysthatstrokedthegirls
    You fucking listen and Listen I fucking hope you carry on robbing girls because I have two of ye on camera and yea the old bill are looking at it but I told the them no I will set ye up.I promise ye that ye will be caught at some stage and ye better fucking pray I dont catch ye caus I am going to give ye one shot into the mouth. Ye better belive me I have told the ladies to carry on biz.Ye might of go a couple of grand wow big robbers. We will see was not my money.I was one hour away I promise ye from my heart if I was there ye would not of crossed the door.
    I will wait my turn. See they way ye put the gloves on prenting ye were Garda ha ha.Next time I think somebody with blue gloves will be putting ye into a body bag. I want ye and see that girl ye are with the so called ban garda.I want her to see you suffer befour I make her cuntless.
    Now big men keep on doing your crap strokes.I sware to ye I will find out one day.And when I do ha ha my fun.What ye get a couple of grand and by the way let me tell ye that it was a lucky stroke.share it and spend it but remember next time ye strike I will be waiting and I could be in IFSC, D4 anywhere.Cork Belfast, Limerick,Big men that rob independent girls we will see.By the way you would be better off doing a good job on a ATM caus at the end of the day you run a risk of being killed either way.MUPPETS XX
    Now that is a warning !!