Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: What age is everyone

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by British Hot Kristie View Post
    Personally I believe in the long run (and if they knew what they are doing) it would work out for the best. But short term, and considering we have a house of idiots, then we are in for long term financial problems and drama.
    They didn't think, its a British thing, it was rushed through at the time and no one understood it, everyone was surprised by the result, if it comes in i'll be down hundreds of thousands

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson30 View Post
    It’s very popular with xenophobic middle Englanders but not many more than that, it’s a disaster for all concerned
    Don't fool yourself. When the referendum took place the picture was much brighter than now.

*******DISCLAIMER - Not sure why I am having this debate as I think Politics is a load of Fake Bollox***********
    BRITISH KRISTIE SIGNATURE SERVICES
    - 15min Mind Blowing Deep Throat OWO & CIM
    - Filthy GFE/Dirty Role Plays

Visit my website - www.international-companion.com for the Latest Special Offers Fan Page link and lots more!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by johndoe2 View Post
    They didn't think, its a British thing, it was rushed through at the time and no one understood it, everyone was surprised by the result, if it comes in i'll be down hundreds of thousands
    Hundreds of thousands?

4. Default

If there is (?) transparency, then I totally agree. But we don't actually know if thats the case. Look at China - They follow rules that were set back as far as 100 years ago and stick to their plan. (I am not saying we are China by any means but its a prime example) And on the subject of China, they have no debt and keep out of all squabbling etc. How is that for an example? They are following a plan set plan and one day we may (will) wake up to find that we are ruled by them. I know this is a bit off context, but just highlighting the fact that things are not how they appear to be.

Visit my website - www.international-companion.com for the Latest Special Offers Fan Page link and lots more!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to British Hot Kristie For This Useful Post:

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Jackson30 View Post
    That picture was just an outright lie, it appealed to the lowest common denominator, who in their right mind would believe the NHS were going to get all the money that the UK spend on the EU,
    I do agree it’s kind of a boring topic in fairness ��
    I do agree that the figure was a lie - But that says it all. Like I said, its one thing or the other. There is either a long term plan or we are FUCKED

7. The Following User Says Thank You to British Hot Kristie For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bmw528 View Post
    Hundreds of thousands?
    yes, you probably only ever handled that amount in monopoly money

9. The Following User Says Thank You to johndoe2 For This Useful Post:

bmw528 (03-09-18)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by DummyResister View Post
    He means he'll be taxed extra on his sweeties.

and heres you having us believe you were a dummy all along, well played sir

11. The Following User Says Thank You to johndoe2 For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by British Hot Kristie View Post
    If there is (?) transparency, then I totally agree. But we don't actually know if thats the case. Look at China - They follow rules that were set back as far as 100 years ago and stick to their plan. (I am not saying we are China by any means but its a prime example) And on the subject of China, they have no debt and keep out of all squabbling etc. How is that for an example? They are following a plan set plan and one day we may (will) wake up to find that we are ruled by them. I know this is a bit off context, but just highlighting the fact that things are not how they appear to be.
    China a dying economy and they are no longer taking our UK steel.
    Brexit in and total disaster and more so for Northern Ireland
    The DUP have made a huge cockup here

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by HappyHunter6 View Post
    I’m 31....

Curious as to what the age spectrum is like!
    13928 days...and I remember each and every one not.
    STD 'Seize The Day'

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast